Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
57,945 Posts
Krstic is carrying the offensive load early, that pass to a cutting Collins that resulted in a early Bogut foul was pretty nice too.

-Petey

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Can someone describe the play for me?

·
Premium Member
7,222 Posts
Rollydog said:
Can someone describe the play for me?
Was running the break and Bogut got back and Nenad took him in the post spun baseline getting under Bogut and reverse dunked it.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Now, did he spin left or right?

:)

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Can anyone post a vid of this?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I second that request.

We shall call it Krstic for Vendetta. : )

·
Banned
57,945 Posts
Krstic had a great game, if the Nets get the Krstic that has showed on the streak in the playoffs, and the one whose 1st foul came with a little under 5 minutes in the 4th, they suprise alot of people.

-Petey

·
Registered
13,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Petey said:
Krstic had a great game, if the Nets get the Krstic that has showed on the streak in the playoffs, and the one whose 1st foul came with a little under 5 minutes in the 4th, they suprise alot of people.

-Petey
Plus the blocked shots [3] and offensive rebounds [4] to go with 20 and 11.

·
Banned
57,945 Posts
NetIncome said:
Plus the blocked shots [3] and offensive rebounds [4] to go with 20 and 11.
He also had one that he got to with his foot on the line in the 1st, and I think another in the 3rd where Ford knocked it away.

He's getting his hands on alot more O Boards.

With the Nets smaller players able to rebound defensively, his offensive rebounding will be huge.

-Petey

·
Registered
5,664 Posts
Dude is a rookie stil learnin the game in plus kristic has 2 of the games best player's on his team so of course his stats r gonna quit bein so biased what if bogut was on this team

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.