Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will be a great matchup to watch....It will be interesting to see how Bogut reacts to Bookouts physical play.....I predict Bogut will have a field day from outside however......I think they will put the Beefy Bookout on Bogut over the thinner Taj Gray......

The player to watch for is Drew Lavender of Oklahoma.... I think he will be the X-Factor in this game.....

vs.



The X-factors......

vs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,930 Posts
Mark Jackson and Bryant Markson (I love saying those names in subsequent order) will have to bring the handsome if the Utes stand any chance. Oklahoma is good all across the court, so someone other than Bogut is going to have do rise to occasion (not mutually exclusive, though).

I hope Oklahoma has the audacity to put Bookout on Bogut 1-on-1, because he has the talent to take him to the cleaners. Chris Jackson needs to play some minutes with Bogut, I think, just so there are two targets down low - Bogut could be used as a decoy on some plays...

GO UTES
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Greg Ostertag! said:
Mark Jackson and Bryant Markson (I love saying those names in subsequent order) will have to bring the handsome if the Utes stand any chance. Oklahoma is good all across the court, so someone other than Bogut is going to have do rise to occasion (not mutually exclusive, though).

I hope Oklahoma has the audacity to put Bookout on Bogut 1-on-1, because he has the talent to take him to the cleaners. Chris Jackson needs to play some minutes with Bogut, I think, just so there are two targets down low - Bogut could be used as a decoy on some plays...

GO UTES

Bookout reminds me a lot of Bill Laimbeer....He plays a real physical defense and I'm afraid that it might shut down Bogut.....

teams are starting to approach Bogut like New Mexico did in the conference tourney, and deny him the ball at all costs.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,930 Posts
zagsfan20 said:
Bookout reminds me a lot of Bill Laimbeer....He plays a real physical defense and I'm afraid that it might shut down Bogut.....
Bogut is deceptively strong. He'll at least cut even if he's 1-on-1 with Bookout.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bogut is strong, but Bookout is alot stronger and has a lot more bulk to push him around....I think Bogut should stay outside to start the game out and then in the second half work it in the middle so he will have alot more energy left in the tank....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,546 Posts
It's very important that I know this, when will this game be on.

If you could convert it to my time, that'd be great. As I make this post, it's 8:25 PM
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,375 Posts
Theo! said:
It's very important that I know this, when will this game be on.

If you could convert it to my time, that'd be great. As I make this post, it's 8:25 PM
3:40 easteren time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,930 Posts
For the benefit of all Aussies, the game is being shown at 7EST/6:30 CST.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tersk
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top