Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I the only one who finds it a bit insane that so many people are jumping on all these crazy bandwagons so early into a season which was supposed to be bad? Seems to me we're doing better than predicted/expected by most, yet I keep reading all these posts and media rumors about trading our best players, how no one is buying into Nate's philosophy at all, how such and such player has no future in the nba or is horrible, etc.

Zach is selfish, cause of our losses.
Darius (who oddly enough was given props for his good play the first 6 games or so) is now a big mistake, huge waste of tallent again because we've lost two games.
Telfair is selfish, horrible, not buying into Nate's system.
Joel is useless
Ruben is the devil

When we were 3-3 it was "everyone is buying into Nate's philosophy, we got a great future," "everyone is playing hard, miles and randolph better than expected, ooh, telfair will be a star, nate is greatest coach ever!"

Two losses later....

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
TheBlueDoggy said:
Am I the only one who finds it a bit insane that so many people are jumping on all these crazy bandwagons so early into a season which was supposed to be bad?.....

When we were 3-3 it was "everyone is buying into Nate's philosophy, we got a great future," "everyone is playing hard, miles and randolph better than expected, ooh, telfair will be a star, nate is greatest coach ever!"

Two losses later....
THIS is relevant. I had, basically, asked the same question.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Several people have voiced that opinion, but for the most part, I think it's misdirected. My take is, there are two camps, one which was heard primarily the first 6 games, and the other which has been heard primarily the last 2. I doubt there are more than a handful of posters who have reversed their position.

Dan

·
Registered
5,731 Posts
ebott said:
The man speaks the truth. Public opinion hasn't shifted. It's just that different people are talking louder.

The "Cup is half full" posters vs the "Cup is half empty" posters.

Then there are the "Cup is half full because I spilled the other half in my lap" posters like me. :cheers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts