Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Well, if Kevin Sweeney, of Northeastern U's campus radio station says it's the Bonnies, who's to argue? Granted, he probably doesn't have the genius of Jon Rothstein, but he'll get there, I'm sure.

Hes not bad, I like a lot of his thoughts and hes a decent twitter follow. I have had a few conversations on Twitter with him over the last couple years. He seems to be tight with that windbag Patelis but I dont hold that against him.

·
bonaking101
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
What a performance by the 3 young freshmen today! Dom Welch kept us in the game in the 1st half until we made that run in the last 4 minutes. He is going to be a good one. In the 2nd half our defense was tremendous! It's what gives this team a chance to be dangerous once we get in the tournament. The next 3 years are going to be a lot of fun. Add in the next Bobby Jones(Bobby Planutis), Justin Winston, Matt Johnson & another recruit that can shoot and you have the makings of DARE I SAY, a final four team! There, I said it. Kind of like when Pat Riley uttered 3 peat at a Laker rally after they had won their 2nd straight title. Let the conversation begin!

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
What a performance by the 3 young freshmen today! Dom Welch kept us in the game in the 1st half until we made that run in the last 4 minutes. He is going to be a good one. In the 2nd half our defense was tremendous! It's what gives this team a chance to be dangerous once we get in the tournament. The next 3 years are going to be a lot of fun. Add in the next Bobby Jones(Bobby Planutis), Justin Winston, Matt Johnson & another recruit that can shoot and you have the makings of DARE I SAY, a final four team! There, I said it. Kind of like when Pat Riley uttered 3 peat at a Laker rally after they had won their 2nd straight title. Let the conversation begin!
And this is exactly why you are a worthless fucking piece of shit. Get fucked. I hope you're happy with yourself jackass.

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
Something tells me he/she is.
Yeah he won't be back to defend himself either because he's a worthless fucking waste-case. Guys like him need a punch in the mouth, helped back up, and then punched in the mouth harder. I'm devastated. Not a great day to find out you're young. So close. So so close. The fight at the end and shit, you'd draw that play up if you had a chance to. I'm devasted for Nelly. He was going to be remembered for that shot for life regardless of what happened. Somebody keep that kid's chin up I wouldn't trade that look - with 2s ftw - all day.

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Nice job with the jinx, Jinxy McJinxerson. Totally on you.

·
bonaking101
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Yeah he won't be back to defend himself either because he's a worthless fucking waste-case. Guys like him need a punch in the mouth, helped back up, and then punched in the mouth harder. I'm devastated. Not a great day to find out you're young. So close. So so close. The fight at the end and shit, you'd draw that play up if you had a chance to. I'm devasted for Nelly. He was going to be remembered for that shot for life regardless of what happened. Somebody keep that kid's chin up I wouldn't trade that look - with 2s ftw - all day.
Ok tough guy. I take it you graduated in 85 and it's embarrassing that our school graduates punks like you that are 56 years old and talk like they are 18! Nice language. Pathetic! Talk tough on the internet. Real tough guy.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Ok tough guy. I take it you graduated in 85 and it's embarrassing that our school graduates punks like you that are 56 years old and talk like they are 18! Nice language. Pathetic! Talk tough on the internet. Real tough guy.
Wasn't this covered in another thread a few years back?

21 - 40 of 50 Posts