Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Explorer Steve needs to bring his blog back.
He doesn't. He really, really doesn't. Although I would like to know what the outcome was of Steve, The Cos and their crack legal team marching on A10 HQ to expose the corrupt A10 refs. We all know how things turned out for The Cos, but what did Linda Bruno have to say when faced with such overwhelming legal ledgerdomain?

·
Registered
819 Posts
He doesn't. He really, really doesn't. Although I would like to know what the outcome was of Steve, The Cos and their crack legal team marching on A10 HQ to expose the corrupt A10 refs. We all know how things turned out for The Cos, but what did Linda Bruno have to say when faced with such overwhelming legal ledgerdomain?
I've been waiting for years to get the final chapter of the story of Satalin being fired then fined.

Rumor has it that he was also arrested and spanked, but that's unverified.

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
In 2014, we played a 16-game schedule.

The 18-game era total regular season standings:

81 27 Dayton
73 35 VCU
72 36 St. Bonaventure
72 36 Rhode Island
69 39 Davidson
61 47 Richmond

48 60 George Washington
45 63 Saint Louis
42 66 Saint Joseph's
42 66 La Salle
43 65 Duquesne
43 65 George Mason
37 71 Massachusetts
28 80 Fordham
Yes, that is what I'm looking for. I didn't have a way to create that except by hand.

Now, let me critique your work. :LOL:

Why are the 42 wins above the 43 wins?
I thought you might have included 2013-2014 the first time but if so why did Davidson play a 16 game A-10 schedule the year before they joined the A-10?

Just trying to be funny, actually thank you! I am going to try to keep that list up to date until we add or lose a member...

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Yes, that is what I'm looking for. I didn't have a way to create that except by hand.

I thought you might have included 2013-2014 the first time but if so why did Davidson play a 16 game A-10 schedule the year before they joined the A-10?

Just trying to be funny, actually thank you! I am going to try to keep that list up to date until we add or lose a member...
You mean when the Flyers finally get invited to the ACC?

·
Registered
3,628 Posts

Because when asked to not include that one year, I just subtracted that year and got lazy with re-sorting the bottom half?

·
Registered
6,262 Posts
Lazy is taking 7 months to respond to a JP post :p

·
Piker
10,283 Posts

Check his math.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts