Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's the deal.

Magic get:
Ryan Humphrey

Jazz get:
Curtis Borchardt

If you don't believe me...go to ESPN.com, click on NBA, and click on draft-day-deals.:D

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Originally posted by The X Factor
Here's the deal.

Magic get:
Ryan Humphrey
Jamal Sampson

Jazz get:
Curtis Borchardt

If you don't believe me...go to ESPN.com, click on NBA, and click on draft-day-deals. It doesn't say that the Jazz got Sampson there, but if you go to FOXSPORTS.com it confirms it.:D
wow.....raps gave up rush!! :cry: :(

·
Registered
388 Posts
Gabe is such an idiot because now we're trading Jamal Sampson for Rashard Griffith!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Originally posted by T-Mac
Gabe is such an idiot because now we're trading Jamal Sampson for Rashard Griffith!
with a couple years under his belt sampson will be very good someday....he looks very interesting.....

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Originally posted by The X Factor
Here's the deal.

Magic get:
Ryan Humphrey

Jazz get:
Curtis Borchardt

If you don't believe me...go to ESPN.com, click on NBA, and click on draft-day-deals.:D
Wow, that was an interesting decesion by the magic

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Re: Re: Borchardt has been traded

Originally posted by STING

Wow, that was an interesting decesion by the magic
No kidding-they have a bunch of guys that are 6'7-where does Humphrey fit in?

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Borchardt has been traded

Originally posted by Wilt_The_Stilt

No kidding-they have a bunch of guys that are 6'7-where does Humphrey fit in?
nowhere. he will be the jeryl sasser of last year for the magic.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Oh come on, that comparison with Jeryll Sasser is one of the most ignorant comment i've heard in my lifetime. Please, he is no where near Sasser's style of play he is comapred to Bo Outlaw and a bigger Darell Armstrong for christ sake!

Rashad Griffith will probably be our starting center down the bumby road, Mario Kudas or whatever his name is going to be overseas in Europe for another season and Ryan Humphrey will play SF/PF and might be the player to get Mike Miller off the team.

We'll see what happens, Gabe is still an idiot because he could have gotten Qyntel Woods and had trade bait in either Woods or Mike for some big men, he makes me wanna puke! My 8 year old sister could turn out to be a better GM.

·
A!
9,434 Posts
He was saying that he will be like Sasser, in that he will be the biggest bust in the first round.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts