Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok this is just going by what has happened latley in the L
Rookie Game
Bosh is hurt right now
Stoudemire is struggling with injury right now
Yao will be in the actual game
all-star saturday
is there any doubt that peja wont win the shoot out
Dunk contest is up in the air.. they haven;t even announced the dunkers and it is less thena week away.. Vince, Ricky wanted to be in it... the L wont let them (3 year rule)
Lebron isn;t in the dunk contest... he might not have won it but it would be exciting.. most hyped dunker sice vince... J-Rich will have the same dunks again this year
All-star game
Vince getting back frominjury
T-mac having back problems
Kobe out right now
Ray allen day-to-day
no lebron or melo

i am not saying it will be horrible but will it be as good as other years?
your opinion

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
The Rookie Game is going to be the ****.

Who cares who they're playing. Seeing Melo and Lebron on the same team with the best draft class in a long while is going to be a treat. I can't wait for that.

And maybe Lebron will change his mind about the dunk contest like he changed his mind about the all-star game.

For some reason I think that if Lebron would do the dunk contest then Stern would find a way to get him on the all-star team.

He should do it. When he said he wouldn't do it, it was because his ankle. But since then he's had some dunks in games that would be 48-49's, so maybe he'll do it now.

I'm sure that's why we're still waiting for the names of the contest. A lot of last minute negotiations

·
Premium Member
3,533 Posts
Yao will also play the rookie-game. The only "boring" event will be Peja winning the 3-point contest. The rookie game looks like it could be the best ever!

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i think all-star saturday will be a bit more boring then it has been in a long time

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
I hate to be a "hater" to the real fans, but I am really hoping Peja does really poorly in the 3 pt shoot-out. There is only one reason for this and I think you know.

Personally, I love all-star weekend every year. Stop moaning, be a basketball fan. All of the events are fun to watch, even the skills competition. I want LeBron to do his passes from his unseen HS games or some new ones. It would be great if he could get a breakaway and perhaps do a foul line dunk in the game because they've said he could do it at 16. Im really rooting for the rest of the rookies to also beat the sophs. It will be the best game in the event's short history (primetime too).

I think people are seriously underestimating the dunks of Jason Richardson. He is a student of dunking, and last year, he had one of the best dunks of all time. Plus, I've heard him talk about the dunks he's working on. Even last year, he said that he almost had the FULL 360 between the legs dunk down, but he didnt want to risk it. I am predicting he does it this year. It would be cool to announce LeBron at the last second so that Richardon doesnt run with it.

If you dont like the regular all-star game, then I dont really know why you're here, but hey, it's your time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts