Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Fear The Red
8,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bosh is out does anyone know for how long it will be for??? for those who did not see the game he went out in the 3nd quarter after blocking a shot and landing akwardly on his left ankle and went down moaning and holding his ankle

DID NOT LOOK GOOD :no: :cry: :no: :cry:

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
they said it was a ankle sprain, but i dunno how serious...
:cry: :cry: :cry:

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
Originally posted by <b>SkywalkerAC</b>!
could have been a lot worse. walking to the dressing room is a great sign and he should be back in a week or two.
Or less. Didn't seem too bad.

·
STL4LIFE
5,841 Posts
Moiso filled in nicely hope he can do the same vs the magic, in that game Baxter should get some PT as the magic have a few bulky forwards I think.
Baxter can match up well vs Howard defensively in my mind.

·
Registered
731 Posts
:no: , i thought Moiso is going to finally unload the playing time of Bosh and Marshall....but looks like Moiso is going to get some more playing time if Bosh doesn't comes back....

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
"(It feels) a lot better," Bosh said. "It happens, but it's all right. I'm just going to see how it goes. I'm not going to rest it, but at the same time, I'm not going try to take too much of a rest."
- NBA.com

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
So i guess that means Bosh will be back in a week or less time the way he is talking...Get Well very soon Chris!

·
Registered
605 Posts
i was watching raptors post-up on raps tv...and KO said tha he's day to day and wouldnt be surprised if he played tomorra

1 - 15 of 15 Posts