Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

201 - 207 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
John Holland is enrolled in a program at Harvard Business School. The program is to help ensure athletes don't go broke due to bad business decisions.

Other "classmates" include NBA players Paul Millsap, Spencer Dinwiddie, and Zaza Pachulia. Former BU-recruit, Kyrie Irving, is also enrolled in the program.

Gotta love that Holland is wearing a BU shirt in this photo.

·
Registered
321 Posts
John Holland is enrolled in a program at Harvard Business School. The program is to help ensure athletes don't go broke due to bad business decisions.

Other "classmates" include NBA players Paul Millsap, Spencer Dinwiddie, and Zaza Pachulia. Former BU-recruit, Kyrie Irving, is also enrolled in the program.

Gotta love that Holland is wearing a BU shirt in this photo.
I was wondering why John was posting pictures from Harvard business school. I have a memory of Chris Bosh doing this program last year.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Michael Jordan has been in the news lately because of "The Last Dance", but one game that did not make the final cut of the documentary was the time UNC played against BU. The game itself was not particularly memorable--UNC won by 33.

Someone posted the full game on YouTube. I timestamped where they show Jordan's first half highlights, including a block and two dunks.

201 - 207 of 207 Posts