Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whenever McCarty is in the game, I'm turning off the TV. I don't care if he scores 50, I'm not watching. You guys can fill me in. I'll make an exception for the last 2 minutes of a close game.

I doubt if this will adversely affect their ratings, but every little bit helps, said the old lady who peed in the ocean.

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
I feel your pain man. I just got back from the Celtics-Rockets game and it was the most pathetic, boring waste of $15 in my entire life.

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
I love ya both. I'd do it, but nah, it would only give OB a reason to play him more.

I feel your pain man. I just got back from the Celtics-Rockets game and it was the most pathetic, boring waste of $15 in my entire life.
Imagin if you actually paid $100 like some other people do?

Ah well.

:topic: I'm growing into a big Artest fan.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
What? You don't like McCarty's 29 minutes, 7 points, 3 rebounds, 1 steal, and 0 assists? You know Pierce is playing the worst game of his life when he has a more pathetic line than McCarty.

·
MVP
8,996 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ArtestFan</b>!
Nosebleed? For $15 you can get a seat on the roof in the Toyota center. Atleast you got to see future superstar Yao Ming put on a show in the 2nd.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by <b>mrsister</b>!
What? You don't like McCarty's 29 minutes, 7 points, 3 rebounds, 1 steal, and 0 assists? You know Pierce is playing the worst game of his life when he has a more pathetic line than McCarty.
Well, I would boycott stonefingers too, but then I'd have to give up watching the Celtics completely.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts