Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow.. This kid can have the coldest shooting night at 3-12 but the last 1:20 or so he was fabulous.. Made a jumper to put Indiana up one, followed by a dime for a three, and another dime for a three, and a HUGE block.. Made 1/2 ft's and Indiana wins by 5..

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
From Midtownguy's week 4 pick em:

"Purdue at Indiana - Purdue. No way IU is good enough to beat them, even at home"

Boo ya:D

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Originally posted by <b>MGoBlue4</b>!

I'm still not convinced that IU is good, I guess we will see.
I am a huge IU fan and I am ashamed to say it.........I dont think they are all that great either. But they find a way to win. That is all I care about right now.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hey buddy, you spelled my name wrong. It's with a "mad" not a "mid." But yeah, I was wrong. Just a continuation of my bad week. Not a great start to the pick em's. But seriously, the way Purdue has played so far this year, who would have expected Indiana to beat them? Chaos reigns in the Big Ten this year. The way this is going we may only get two teams into the tourney.

·
Registered
26 Posts
....good win

But put me in the not convinced section as well, Lowe did not play for most of the second half, and Busher was called for a crazy 4th foul to take him out of most of the second half as well

Bracey did come up huge, but I think Purdue exposed you guys, by showing that if you take him out, Indiana is pretty weak

BUT for that to work you need to focus on him for ALL OF THE GAME not just 9/10ths of it

Good win by Indiana though...I still don't see them winning the Big Ten though

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Re: ....good win

Originally posted by <b>paignfull</b>!
Bracey did come up huge, but I think Purdue exposed you guys, by showing that if you take him out, Indiana is pretty weak

Hasnt that been common knowledge all year though? I wish we still had Jeffries.

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
It just goes to show how bad the Big Ten is this year. That Indiana with one of the weakest rosters in the last 20 years in Bloomington is 5-1 to start the conference season. Indiana is not a very good team this year and if they make the NCAA tournament they will be quickly ushered out in the first round. I honestly don't know how they are winning.

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by <b>Hong Kong Fooey</b>!
It just goes to show how bad the Big Ten is this year. That Indiana with one of the weakest rosters in the last 20 years in Bloomington is 5-1 to start the conference season. Indiana is not a very good team this year and if they make the NCAA tournament they will be quickly ushered out in the first round. I honestly don't know how they are winning.
Exactly.. Who really woulda thought Indiana would be in 1st? Not me.. Then again I thought Illinois would be :sigh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.