Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
for Triple Doubles with 2. If he is good enough to play in the West why couldnt he play instead of masked Curry???!!

What the hell was Krause thinking....I love the Bulls but I am so pissed off right now.

Imagine....I know it wouldnt of probably happened this way but

Miller
Brand (or still the trade for Chandler here)
Artest
Pippen
Hinrich

Who is going to score on us?? That is the best defensive team in the NBA!

·
Registered
15,963 Posts

·
Old-Timer
2,619 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Wynn</b>!
Brad Miller -- Point Center

We were just mis-using him!
:laugh: The funniest part about that is me contemplating whether he actually would have been our best PG at that time. Rusty Larue, Bryce Drew, Khalid El-Amin? Yep, Brad Miller it is!

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Originally posted by <b>PC Load Letter</b>!

:laugh: The funniest part about that is me contemplating whether he actually would have been our best PG at that time. Rusty Larue, Bryce Drew, Khalid El-Amin? Yep, Brad Miller it is!
Now I think you're cutting Rusty a little short.

Oh no, wait, thats about right.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Modena360</b>!
for Triple Doubles with 2. If he is good enough to play in the West why couldnt he play instead of masked Curry???!!

What the hell was Krause thinking....I love the Bulls but I am so pissed off right now.

Imagine....I know it wouldnt of probably happened this way but

Miller
Artest
Pippen
Hinrich

Hinrich wouldn't have been a Bull because that would have been a playoff team and Hinrich wouldn't have been there that high. I'd still take the Artest/Brand/Miller trio over this team any day.

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Modena360</b>!
Miller
Artest
Pippen
Hinrich

Let's get real. I wish we had not given Miller and Artest away for Rose, but Miller and Brand are not great post defenders.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
We were really impatient with Miller, and worried about resigning him. We also thought Curry was just rotting on the bench and once he got in he'd destroy opposing centers.

We tend to make BAD trades.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts