Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Ill give you this Steve Francis doesnt deserve to be in the same state during the allstar game. But Yao Ming i think deserves to be there. If you watch the rockets you will see what he adds to the game besides stats. And its a lot because he is there defense. Without him they would just be average.

·
Registered
452 Posts
there are at least 4 point guards in the west playng better ball than francis: bibby, payton, nash, and cassell. fan voting really does suck. the majority of the voting comes from people who only watch their own team on a consistant basis...including millions of chinese people who only watch the rockets.

anyway, i do think brad miller will make the all star team. he has been getting just as much credit for the kings' success as peja has if not more so in some ways.

·
_(ツ)_ส้้้้&#3
28,008 Posts
Fan voting wouldn't suck if the public wasn't so freaking stupid. I'm surprised Grant Hill didn't make the top 10 in voting.

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fan voting wouldn't suck if the public wasn't so freaking stupid. I'm surprised Grant Hill didn't make the top 10 in voting.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts