Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He can't sleep cause he's dreaming he's a Bull again.

JK must have treated him gracefully...

Nightmares

MILLER LOSES SLEEP: Sacramento Kings center Brad Miller said he recently had a dream about being back with the Bulls, and it wasn't a pleasant experience.
"That was the nightmare I had the other night, that I got traded back to Chicago,'' Miller told The Sporting News. "I could not sleep at all. I was sweating.
"Thank goodness I woke up.''
great being a Bulls fan....

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
For Miller it's a nightmare he can wake from., for us it's a living nightmare that goes on and on and on.....

I am ready to throw dirt into this damn unblinking eye! :upset:

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Haha, that is funny in a way, and sad too. I think athletes shouldn't make comments like this as the Bulls gave him his first contract which set him for life...

-Petey

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
I wonder if he ever had dreams of Paul Pierce nailing jumper after jumper on his team in the playoffs blowing a huge lead.

·
Administrator 12/02--7/07
36,839 Posts
He plays for a much better basketball team, but when it comes down to it, when he drives to work every day, he's in Sacramento.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Originally posted by <b>TomBoerwinkle#1</b>!
He plays for a much better basketball team, but when it comes down to it, when he drives to work every day, he's in Sacramento.
California isn't bad at all. In part he picked to go there, and it's why he asked the Pacers to work out a sign and trade of sorts.

-Petey

·
Rollin Wit Da Homies
5,080 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Petey</b>!
Haha, that is funny in a way, and sad too. I think athletes shouldn't make comments like this as the Bulls gave him his first contract which set him for life...

-Petey
He would have gotten signed by someone else. It was better off for the league that he didn't, though. If Charlotte hung on to him, they might not have gotten Magloire to develop into the beast he has.

So Charlotte was better off, and eventually, so was Indiana and Sacramento. The Bulls took the hit so that the rest of the league could get better. Woohoo.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Whats wrong with Sacramento? People always bash Sacramento but most have never been or dont know anything about it.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Showtyme</b>!
He would have gotten signed by someone else. It was better off for the league that he didn't, though. If Charlotte hung on to him, they might not have gotten Magloire to develop into the beast he has.

So Charlotte was better off, and eventually, so was Indiana and Sacramento. The Bulls took the hit so that the rest of the league could get better. Woohoo.
I'm not a die hard Bulls fan so please correct me if I am wrong.

The year the Bulls had signed Miller was the year they had tons of cap space and couldn't get another big FA to come to town. So Miller got a larger contract by default right? There were few other teams that could offer him the money the Bulls did... and very few teams that would had offered a non-drafted reserve whom only started 4 games and played in 95 games over 2 seasons that type of money either.

So he was greatly overpaid the time he signed the contract. It was for enough where he could live the rest of his life happily. My point is why would he bash a team after that?

-Petey

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Originally posted by <b>John The Cool Kid</b>!
I wonder if he ever had dreams of Paul Pierce nailing jumper after jumper on his team in the playoffs blowing a huge lead.
That was with a playoff team, not a perenial bottom feeder.

p.s. No hate intended Bulls fans. Im just as fed up with your team as you guys are. I picked them to take the 8th at the start of the year.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts