Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/clippers/la-sp-cliprep13nov13,1,4992603.story?coll=la-headlines-sports-nba-clippe

"Not taking anything away from the guys who are playing, we're 5-1 right now, but Shaun is going to get some minutes, he's going to be playing against backups and he's going to have an advantage against those guys," Brand said. "You see what happened as soon as Corey came back, you see everything he brings to our offense, and Shaun does different things that will help us.

"Shaun could start on a lot of teams in this league, but he hasn't played a lot the last couple of years because of injuries. People haven't really seen him a lot, so they don't understand the tools that he possesses. His uncanny passing ability and the way he breaks down a defense … that's going to be big for us."

·
Registered
32 Posts
CDRacingZX6R said:
Is he going to play the next game? I thought they mentioned that he might be moved to listed from day to day on the radio? But I haven't heard anything about it since then.
from http://www.nba.com/clippers/news/injuryreport0506.html:

"Shaun Livingston
Injury: Stress Reaction - Back
Update: (11/10) According to Clippers team physician Dr. Tony Daly, good progression is being made in regards to Livingston's healing. A recent MRI showed substantial healing in the stressed area. However, Shaun's return date is still to be determined."

·
The Black Mamba
1,652 Posts
Elton isn't the only thats excited about Shaun's return. I don't know about everyone else, but I'm anticipating his return with great emotion.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Wilmatic2 said:
Elton isn't the only thats excited about Shaun's return. I don't know about everyone else, but I'm anticipating his return with great emotion.
Yup, I think we are all excited to Livi return. Our team is only going to get better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts