Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Giddon UP..
Hurry Up..
Logo with EB pulling the red wagon with all 14 Clip players tightly squeezed in and Yamaneko hanging on to the back of the wagon saying... wait up fellas.. i'm running as fast as i can to catch up... wait up.

Hey... if i see that homeless guy next week at Staples selling Yamaneko's T-shirts with BraNd Wagon on it and it has EB pulling that Red Wagon, then i'm going to look for my cut. Make my shirt RED so we can turn Staples to the Clipper's RED Pit where Sam parts that Red Sea of RED and we all do the wave to honor him (he is a VET, right??).

EB is going to the All-Star game.. just ask Magic Johnson... he said Elton deserves to be on the All-Star team.

I'm on the BraNd Wagon

·
The Black Mamba
1,652 Posts
Elton better make the All-star game this year. With the numbers he's putting up on a consistent basis, there is no reason for him to get overlooked.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
btw, to begin his journey to the all star game, if clips win the next game @ philly and brand gives another great performance with 20+ pts and 55% shooting, i guarantee he'll win the nba western player of the week as the clips go 3-0

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hooooyahhhhhh!!!

Giddon that Brandwagon or get left behind..

At least on this board we already know who's on and has been on this Red Hot Wagon..

5-1

Clips win on Sunday..
taking the current road trip to 3-1 would be a record.. so let's just get behind this wagon and push as hard as we can to get them over this hump in Philly...
AI will probably be covered by Q so he'll be in check... don't let him get off..

6-1 coming home on Tuesday... that would be sweet..
we'll see what this team is made of on Sunday. Another test.

Heeeyahhhh, Heeeeyahhhh!!!!
as the rope smacks the horses .. pack, pack, pack... ohhh.. that sounded good.
better get to 6 wins on Sunday!!!
the Brandwagon is starting to pick up MO...

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
If brand doens't make the all star team let's organize a boycott of teh allstar game. :clown:

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Brand should be an all star every year. The guy is an automatic double double and extremely unselfish. He should be on the Olympic team as well.

·
Premium Member
5,405 Posts
i agree. hes one of the few players who can put up impressive numbers without dominating the ball all the time. now thats impressive.

·
Banned
845 Posts
I'm on the Brand waggon. Trade him to the Nets for Marc Jackson and our scrubs ;) Boy I can wish....

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
dang, i should have made tshirts of that and sold it at the next game...probably could have made a few bucks.

I made it up on the espn boards 2 days ago...someone talked about "band wagoners" sure to be coming in droves, so for some reason immediately, i thought about "brand wagoners", especially since brand has been doing so well lately.

Who would have that that with all the firepower we now have in offense, that his points would actually INCREASE.

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
qrich1fan said:
yama . . u need to copyright that ASAP and sell it to the Clips or seriously make the T-Shirts lol
I agree ... could say in small print:

I jumped on the ...

CLIPPERS
BrANDWAGON

But ... I'm afraid with the number of players, sports writers and mere fans reading these boards nowadays ... you idea may have already been taken.

Worth it for you to look into it though.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Brand is so underrated. He gets no love by the national media. Greatest trade of all time by Elgin...Chandler for EB! Especially gutsy by Elgin considering Chandler was a home town kid. I would have never thought we would trade him.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts