Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Well he is a second rounder so he is not expected to get a lot of PT at first, especially since West is doing a pretty good job, nothing spectacular but still good. I think Bass will eventually become a contributor for the team but IMO it will take some time. But who knows, with Birdman not playing very good right now, maybe Scott will give Bass more chance to play.

Maybe the Hornets should send him in the nbadl to get some PT and experience so he could develop faster.

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,796 Posts
Im pretty sure he will eventually get PT. He seem so shy and hesitant when he gets in the games. I think he's a good choice for Byrons system as he can get up and down the floor well and play above the rim. Im confident he can come along but I think it wont be in the very near future...

·
Rest In Peace girllovesthegame
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kicito said:
Well he is a second rounder so he is not expected to get a lot of PT at first, especially since West is doing a pretty good job, nothing spectacular but still good. I think Bass will eventually become a contributor for the team but IMO it will take some time. But who knows, with Birdman not playing very good right now, maybe Scott will give Bass more chance to play.

Maybe the Hornets should send him in the nbadl to get some PT and experience so he could develop faster.
Yes, you're right. West has been doing a pretty good job lately. I guess eventually he'll get his turn. That athletic body needs to be on the court! :biggrin:

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,796 Posts
He's been getting more minutes lately. And scoring in them...Check my sig...

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,796 Posts
Brandon Bass has been getting more minutes during the heart of the game. He is no longer a "blowout minutes" guy.

I looked at the New Orleans - Seattle game and he already has 14 minutes in the first half! He has 3pts and 4rebs.

Im so happy!

·
Registered
19,468 Posts
I was at the Sonics-Hornets game and I was very impressed with Bass. He didn't dominate, but he was very energetic and active with the ball in his hands. I already like him more than David West.

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,796 Posts
They just did a special on Brandon Bass before the Nuggets game and it was very interesting. He has a great attitude and great work ethic. He said the toughest adjustment for him so far is the weather of all the cities they travel to.

Im very excited to see Brandon having success. He needed something good to happen to him. He's a great guy and has a great work ethic that I respect.

Geaux Brandon Bass!

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,796 Posts
girllovesthegame said:
Jsimo, the tickets for the Baton Rouge games are now on sale. I know you'll be there right? :biggrin:
Oh Im there! Ill also be at a few of the games in OKC as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts