Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,351 Posts
i think roy will be a good role player, not as athletic as a josh howard but may be somewhere in that neighborhood, redick is a little better than people give him credit for but i do agree he needs to get in a situation that is right for him. off the wall prediction is he ends up somewhere like charlotte or orlando with the outside hope that coach k would at some point be not too far behind, how's that for a wild one.

·
Premium Member
21,860 Posts
JJ, no doubt.

Reactions: The Truth

·
Sincerely, Derrick Rose
2,998 Posts
Brandon Roy

that was a good game between Illinois and UW. Roy was double teamed a lot. But he still end up with 21 points. He also collected 5 rebounds and 3 assists. He didn't really take over offensive-wise when the game was on the line. but, he did make a clutch layup to tie the game at 60. He played pretty good defense especially during crunch time. He's able to guard smaller player like Dee Brown. His all-around game is as good as advertised. He made a few bad decisions with the ball. But, he got back at them on the defensive end. He's actually reminds me a little of Kerry Kittles in college. It's kinda true that he doesn't really have a major weakness in his game. But, if I have to say one thing, I say his frame. His shoulder is narrow and he's very slim. With body like that he's not going to be able to score in the NBA like he did in college. He needs to hit the gym real hard when he gets to the NBA. But I think he can be Kerry Kittles pre-injury, 17 ppg 4 rpg 3 apg 1 spg. Good enough for a mid to late lottery.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.