1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Come At Me Bro
6,946 Posts
Minny having themselves a nice little offseason. They were playoff-bound before Rubio and Love got knocked out, they could use another scorer in the starting lineup though.

·
Premium Member
21,879 Posts
Low risk high reward type of move for the Wolves, can't argue with the value. If he's still got most of his basic skillset he is a versatile player positionally as well, so he'd be an easy guy to find minutes for.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Low risk high reward type of move for the Wolves, can't argue with the value. If he's still got most of his basic skillset he is a versatile player positionally as well, so he'd be an easy guy to find minutes for.
Two years, $10.4 million means a lot more under the new deal. They overpaid but at least avoided the three-year deal.

·
Legend
12,913 Posts
It'd be cool if he could come back and play, but I feel like the 82 game schedule would absolutely wreck his knees.

·
Registered
414 Posts
if the T-Wolves end up getting Batum then this deal for Roy is even more valuable. until Roy plays there's going to be questions of whether or not he can still play. being able to play him behind Batum and even Buginger can maximize his talent. I hope he can play at the high level he did at Portland. as a fan of his that would be ideal but there's a reason he retired and i'll be interested to see how much he has left.

·
Administrator
67,769 Posts
Now that the Blazers missed out on Hibbert, they should let Batum walk and just tank this season. They are in danger of getting stuck in perpetual no-man's land with their current roster.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Last year in the Roy retirement thread I predicted he would be back within 3 years or so. I didn't think it would be this soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts