Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
UD hoops under BG is like a soap opera. It's always something. Even if you try to ignore it, it keeps sucking you back in.

At least now they have something else to remember their season by, other than beating X on their way to a first round NIT flame-out.

·
Registered
6,915 Posts
Only at Dayton can a coach keep his job after this full fledged Lowes dumpster fire....not even the under manned Dayton Fire Dept can keep this one out.

Flat out criminal what BG did here in 8 years...criminal.

2018 yet?

·
Registered
6,915 Posts
I sincerely hope that Dillard is capable but doesn't this leave just Dillard, Williams,and Parker at the 1 and 2?
For what it's worth, and by BG's standards, I mean a pot full of goat piss....he'll land someone for next year...who? does it matter?

·
Banned
5,541 Posts
Brandon Spearman was promising freshman SG that simply did not play as well as expected.

Brandon Spearman’s 2010-11 Stats (Yahoo!)

Brandon wanted more minutes than he earned at UD, and hopefully he will get them at his next school.

Brandon Spearman’s roommate was Juwan Staten, and a year of listening to Juwan’s complaining about the coach was likely a factor in Brandon’s decision to leave, but that is only my speculation.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
You can't be serious. The hyping of Wan, Spearman and Jesse Berry has taken 2/3rds of the bandwidth here. Now they are bums and can't play? hahahahaha

:paperbag::paperbag:

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
I personally think Brandon may be the bigger loss here, he has terrific potential (undeveloped so far, of course).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Brandon Spearman was promising freshman SG that simply did not play as well as expected.

Brandon Spearman’s 2010-11 Stats (Yahoo!)

Brandon wanted more minutes than he earned at UD, and hopefully he will get them at his next school.

Brandon Spearman’s roommate was Juwan Staten, and a year of listening to Juwan’s complaining about the coach was likely a factor in Brandon’s decision to leave, but that is only my speculation.

Muddy: you are quite simply one of the most delusional people I have ever encountered. Very entertaining, keep up the good work!

·
Registered
828 Posts
This has to be a tough pill for Dayton fans to swallow. The program seems to be imploding right now. Dayton is going to be terrible next year without Staten.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No doubt about it, both Staten and Spearman thought they weren't good enough to play at UD. They lacked the overall talent needed. So they decided to bolt.

heh

·
Registered
709 Posts
either way you look at it, ud is out two point gaurds and will have some depth issues there. not saying its a problem but its definately not good.

1 - 20 of 127 Posts