Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Meh.

I'll go with Wiggins winning if he's in it like his father announced.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
I actually kind of like that line up if Wiggins is in as well. This will be a good way for the world to see Giannis.

·
Premium Member
21,879 Posts
Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo, and Mason Plumlee will be participating in the All-Star Weekend Slam Dunk contest,a league source told Yahoo Sports.
For those too lazy to follow link.

·
Administrator
67,768 Posts
Mason Plumlee, though?

·
Premium Member
23,791 Posts
If Wiggins is in it as well, this will be the first time in a long time that I'll actually be really excited for the Dunk Contest. Giannis, Oladipo, and Wiggins could all win it.

·
Premium Member
23,791 Posts
I'm now expecting Giannis to take full advantage of his length and dunk from halfcourt.

·
Administrator
67,768 Posts

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
LaVine will be good. Guy can jump out of the building.

·
Come At Me Bro
6,946 Posts
If LaVine is in it, does that mean Wiggins is out? Or is it okay to have two T-Wolves?

RE: Plumlee, from the Yahoo article

Plumlee high-jumped 6-8 in high school and was the runner-up in the McDonald's High School All-American game dunk contest.
So as far as having that token big in the contest, not so bad

·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
LaVine should put on a hell of a show.

·
I'm perfectly calm Dude
13,413 Posts
Giannis isn't much of a leaper but his length and flexibility should be entertaining to watch. The guy is a pretty good in game dunker but I am curious to see how creative he can be.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Giannis isn't much of a leader but his length and flexibility should be entertaining to watch. The guy is a pretty good in game dunker but I am curious to see how creative he can be.
$50 bucks says he involves Thanasis in his dunk comp.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts