Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AP- Late last night, Pistons coach Larry Brown called Pistons owner Joe Dumars. The call was something that would shock Dumars, Brown told Dumars that he will be unable to continue coaching because of his health. An interim coach has yet to be named.
Associated Press

·
Registered
855 Posts

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
I dont even need to click on the link.....Pretty obvious April Fools joke considering LB was just on the radio talking about the Pistons game tonight

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
when I read the subject of this thread I thought about an april fool...It just is too unrealistic!

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
DwyaneWade4MVP said:
when I read the subject of this thread I thought about an april fool...It just is too unrealistic!
same here

·
Registered
6,651 Posts
DwyaneWade4MVP said:
:yes:

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
He got me. Larry Brown will quit sometime this year. He is a quitter. If the Pistons don't go to the finals again Larry is done with the Pistons.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Midnight_Marauder said:
I dont even need to click on the link.....Pretty obvious April Fools joke considering LB was just on the radio talking about the Pistons game tonight
same in shobeville

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
Any good piston fan would have known right away that the interm coach would have been named Gar Heard as soon as Larry quit. And then we would all have given up on the season lol. Gar is horrible thank god Larry is back.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Your title gave it away. Calling it "Breaking News!!!!" just seemed fake. And Larry Brown would retire from coaching, not quit. Nice try though :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
I didn't fall for it, but here's some advice: If you're going to make up something by the Associated Press, you should at least make it sound like something they'd publish.

The call was something that would shock Dumars, Brown told Dumars that he will be unable to continue coaching because of his health.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts