Rashard Lewis
Peja stojakavic
Chauncey billups
Voshan Lenord
Cuttino mobley

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
2 sonics huh. Where's Rasheed Wallace on that list?

·
Registered
392 Posts
I hope Brent Barry wins But i bet peja takes the match for the 3rd TIME IN A ROW:eek:

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
hey wheres ray ray?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Originally posted by <b>NathanLane</b>!
Person?
I was thinking the same thing??????? maybe next year........

·
Registered
392 Posts
I hope vladimir is in a free throw contest:laugh:

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Originally posted by <b>bintim70</b>!
I hope he wins :yes:

Brent Barry
Rashard Lewis
Peja stojakavic
Chauncey billups
Voshan Lenord
Cuttino mobley
The ones that I think have a chance against Peja are:

Brent, and then Rashard.

Chauncey & Mobley don't have the set-shot rhythm down like Peja, Rashard, or Brent.

Lenard's release is <b>soooo slow </b>that he won't get enough shots off in the allotted time.

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Person?

I believe Wes Person's been in it twice already and finished 2nd once I think. Reggie Miller was in it 5 times and couldn't win it. Kerr took until his 5th time to win it. Great shooters don't always win this and still can be clutch in games during the season.

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
Re: Person?

Originally posted by <b>TheRifleman</b>!
I believe Wes Person's been in it twice already and finished 2nd once I think. Reggie Miller was in it 5 times and couldn't win it. Kerr took until his 5th time to win it. Great shooters don't always win this and still can be clutch in games during the season.
it's all about form

a lot of guys come off of screens and need to be in the right frame of mind like in a game time situation. bird shot the same way every time no matter his situation, that's why he was so good.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
It seems weird to have two Sonics in there- but on the other hand, you could put in Radmanovic too.

I was hoping Kyle Korver would get in there, great 3pt%. And Kwame Brown is 1-for-1 this season ;).

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Wat the this is rigged. The nba is in need of good publicity, and to boost ratings they want to create history. Where is ray allen and person to challenge peja.

They want him to win and make history. :mad:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts