Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
I thought you were talking about Gigli the movie. Haha. But I couldn't watch the video, it doesn't work for me. Got any more info on this guy?

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kekai23 said:
I thought you were talking about Gigli the movie. Haha. But I couldn't watch the video, it doesn't work for me. Got any more info on this guy?
I hear this thing for the 34th time :clown:

Angelo Gigli is a 1983 PF, 210 tall (6-11) with very good shot and excellent blocking skills.

He's one of the young italian revelation of the last 2 years and tis season he's playing really well.

He can play sometimes SF and even C

With Belinelli, Bargnani and Mancinelli is one of the most (if not THE most) NBA-ready italian young.

Angelo is the one in red

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
italianBBlover said:
I hear this thing for the 34th time :clown:

Angelo Gigli is a 1983 PF, 210 tall (6-11) with very good shot and excellent blocking skills.

He's one of the young italian revelation of the last 2 years and tis season he's playing really well.

He can play sometimes SF and even C

With Belinelli, Bargnani and Mancinelli is one of the most (if not THE most) NBA-ready italian young.

Angelo is the one in red

Thanks....but is this guy what we need?

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kekai23 said:
Thanks....but is this guy what we need?
I dunno, but a versatile player like him is always useful.

News: this evening Brian will be at Dozza arena of Bologna to see the Euroleague game between Bologna and Sabonis's Zalgiris Kaunas.
Many the guys to see: Belinelli, Mancinelli, Lorbek, Vujanic and Adriuskevicius.

Larry Bird is there for the pacers too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts