·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

haha @ Jay-Z lookin all out of place

·
Premium Member
3,533 Posts
That´s one of the best pictures i´ve ever seen!!! Jay-Z looks like he just walked in to the shoot, that´s hilarious!!!

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
I'm loving it.

-Petey

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
Is that Regis Philban holding a jersey on the left?

·
Premium Member
3,533 Posts
It´s kind of like this SLAM cover, Darko must have just wandered in...(I know it´s a bit small, but this was the best I could find...)

·
Registered
9,187 Posts
^^ lmao

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
David Stern: "With the 16th pick in the 2004 draft the Brooklyn Nets select Sebastian Telfair". Call me crazy but I can see it happening.

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,624 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Kmasonbx</b>!
David Stern: "With the 16th pick in the 2004 draft the Brooklyn Nets select Sebastian Telfair". Call me crazy but I can see it happening.
I would think that Telfair is going to earn himself a higher spot in the draft than pick 16. :)

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
Are those going to be the actual jerseys

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
I hope those aren't the standard jerseys. They look way too retro. The words Brooklyn and Nets take up almost the entire body of the jersey. They should just put Brooklyn on the front.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
They won't be the Brooklyn Nets. The Nets name is copyrighted and the guy with the copyright said he'd sue if they tried to use Nets when they move to Brooklyn.

They'll either be called the Brooklyn Dodgers(if they can pay the LA Dodgers enough money to use the name), the Brooklyn Ballers(Can you imagine how popular that jersey would be?), or some other name that I'd have no clue about.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Petey</b>!
I'm loving it.

-Petey
Don't ever say those words please..

oh wait.. your not refering to the mcD commercial..thank godd

1 - 14 of 14 Posts