Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Sexy Moderator
13,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While not denying that trade talks have gone on, Brown said deals were not the answer to their 0-5 start after last night's 86-84 loss to Golden State.

Brown said he's "proud" of how hard Marbury has worked. Marbury, meanwhile, took Post columnist Peter Vecsey's report in stride. The report stated Isiah Thomas isn't averse to dealing Marbury, and that he sent feelers out two weeks ago to selects clubs in need of a point guard.

Brown even cracked, "If anything needs to be done, maybe they need to find a new coach."

"Anything's possible," Marbury said. "It's a business. I understand. What do I want to happen? I want us to get a win [last night]. If we were winning, nobody would be talking about trades. We're losing right now, so someone has to be the person they've got to talk about. And Peter Vecsey, he knows the right person whom to point to."
http://www.nypost.com/sports/knicks/57319.htm

Now you know good and well the bolded part of this article is nothing but the truth. Larry wish he never took this job. No need to joke about it Larry, you were telling the truth. :biggrin:

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
Its a shame LB talks like that. He needs to bring his A game and not worry about that kind of stuff.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
you guys have too much talent to be this bad, I haven't caught a Knicks game this year, but it has to get better, right?

I predict New York will turn it around, give it a month for the team to gel!!

Reactions: USSKittyHawk

·
Registered
2 Posts
No way in **** should we trade steph, especially if it's going to be for a load of **** in a dump salary type trade. However, I don't see Isiah trading him this season, at least. It would be like admitting he made a huge mistake.

·
Registered
555 Posts
teslawlo said:
No way in **** should we trade steph, especially if it's going to be for a load of **** in a dump salary type trade. However, I don't see Isiah trading him this season, at least. It would be like admitting he made a huge mistake.
No way? look at his contract. he is being paid about 77 mil, and better PG's are paying at a smaller price. Even id be happy if we got darrel armstrong, earl watson, and steve francis to fit in the knicks roster. oh yeah and jalen rose too :biggrin:

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
BIGsHOTBOY12345 said:
No way? look at his contract. he is being paid about 77 mil, and better PG's are paying at a smaller price. Even id be happy if we got darrel armstrong, earl watson, and steve francis to fit in the knicks roster. oh yeah and jalen rose too :biggrin:
What better PG's?

·
Registered
555 Posts
Sorry yeah, i dont want any of them my :biggrin: after i saw stephon play yesterday at sacramento, i changed my mind

1 - 8 of 8 Posts