Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
That was a nasty play by Bowen. Anybody who says Bowen isn't a dirty player is in denial.But I guess you need those type of players on your team.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Chalie Boy said:
Yea I saw it on ESPN, somebody needs to kick his ***
VC got fed up w/ him & tried but then he got ejected.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Bruce Bowen is arguably the best on-ball perimeter defender in the league which is a positive for the Spurs but what's not a positive is that all the great scorers in the league (typically swingmen) get all psyched to play the Spurs to demonstrate their offensive superiority.

·
Registered
4,882 Posts
No guys, thats just part of his perimeter shutdown defense. You mean to tell me you guys never kicked a guy in the back when he's down on the floor? It's just like a handcheck. Ray Allen should stop complaining, he has it easy these days, in the 80s when basketball was tougher, kicking someone in the back was perfectly legal.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
HallOfFamer said:
No guys, thats just part of his perimeter shutdown defense. You mean to tell me you guys never kicked a guy in the back when he's down on the floor? It's just like a handcheck. Ray Allen should stop complaining, he has it easy these days, in the 80s when basketball was tougher, kicking someone in the back was perfectly legal.
:rotf:

·
Fundamental Dream
3,533 Posts
neoxsupreme said:
Bruce Bowen is arguably the best on-ball perimeter defender in the league which is a positive for the Spurs but what's not a positive is that all the great scorers in the league (typically swingmen) get all psyched to play the Spurs to demonstrate their offensive superiority.
:clap:

·
Premium Member
21,860 Posts
LBJthefuturegoat said:
I think maybe Bruce Bowen is a tiny bit dirty?
Never noticed :biggrin:

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,186 Posts
Sorry but if I was a scrub on my team and Bowen did that to Allen, you better believe next time I come into the game, I'm going to flagrant him something fierce and if he breaks an arm or something from me doing it too bad.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.