Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This Article was in todays Daily Free Press. Dennis Wolff reveals his starting 5 for tonights game agaisnt Duke. Wolff is going with 2 freshman. Red shirt freshman Ibrihim Kanote and NH player of the year Corey Hassan. Also states Brian Macon will start at the point. I would think Wynn and Gardener would be the final 2? Here is a link to the article. http://www.dailyfreepress.com/media...razy.TipOff.To.Mens.Year-1056544.shtml?page=1

Good luck Terriers!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Get ready for Greg Paulus guys...this kid is a fun player...he probably has the best peripheral vision I've ever seen in an athlete.

·
Premium Member
33,355 Posts
Drew VT 6 said:
Get ready for Greg Paulus guys...this kid is a fun player...he probably has the best peripheral vision I've ever seen in an athlete.
I am real excited to see this kid play. Heard a lot of good things.

I also think DeMarcus Nelson is going to play a much larger role for Duke this year, filling into the slot Daniel Ewing left. He is a great outside shooter

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
that lineup doesnt make sense. Wolff even says this year he expect Gaffney to be the main offensive weapon, why wouldnt he start?

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
Drew VT 6 said:

It's tought to root for him knowing his father is such a d-ick.

·
Premium Member
33,355 Posts
Phyr said:
gl bu tonight :)
No kidding. I root against coack K no matter what. I like the kids that play there, but he is my least favorite coach of all-time. Bobby Knight is even a distant second when it comes to coach K for me.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I would love to see BU do well tonight. I dont see that happening. Duke is #1 for a reason. Those guys can play. Im really interested to see how Cory Hassan does tonight. I saw him play in high school and he was outstanding. This will be a great learing experience for the Terriers and I just hope they can keep the score reasonable in the end.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Gaffney is not starting cause he has not been playing well at all this preseason. Corey has been shooting the ball really well and from what i heard lit it up against Sacred Heart in the scrimmage.

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
Hopefully they can surprise people and keep it under 20. I'm looking forward to seeing how Hassan looks, he sounds like a great shooter.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
I saw Hassan play in high school and I'm looking forward to see how he handles DI players guarding him. Great shooter, though.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Impressive, but lucky start. None of Duke's shots were falling.

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. I definately see the Terriers keeping this within 20.

·
Premium Member
33,355 Posts
BU is looking- and playing fantastic. We are more than halfway through the 1st half and Duke has never lead.

edit: nevermind. It was only a matter of time- but that doesn't take away from the fact that BU is looking great thus far.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
BU keeping it pretty close so far. Good to see a NH kid get mentioned on ESPN. What are people's thoughts where they are going to show a clip or talk about each Div one team this year? I'll be interested to see what they say about UNH.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
If they don't mention Gerry Friel when they talk about UNH, it's going to be a travesty and an insult to the school.

·
Wooden the Wizard
13,621 Posts
:clap: Boston

You BU fans got yourselves a good team. That #13 kid can shoot the rock.

·
Registered
799 Posts
I wonder how much of tonight's game was BU being a decent team, and not Duke sucking really badly. If they are going to win the national championship, they are going to have to play a hell of a lot better than that. But yes, BU looked pretty good at times.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts