Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bucks general manager John Hammond, coach Scott Skiles and the staff got a close look at Zeller, Leonard and Syracuse's Fab Melo in a four-center, two-guard workout Thursday at the Cousins Center.

Zeller, the senior from North Carolina, is considered a lottery pick and possibly a top 10 selection. Leonard impressed teams at last week's NBA draft combine in Chicago and the sophomore from Illinois also may have moved himself into lottery position.

It was the third time Zeller and Leonard have worked out together, after earlier sessions with New Orleans and Portland.

"There's no doubt in my mind, I feel I had something to prove," Leonard said. "Over the last couple weeks with workouts and at the combine, I feel I have surprised some people."

Leonard said he thought the Bucks were a realistic landing spot.
http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/159091965.html#!page=1&pageSize=10&sort=newestfirst

·
I'm perfectly calm Dude
13,413 Posts
I can just feel Meyers Leonard, not going to be a happy guy on draft night if it happens

·
Premium Member
14,320 Posts
Oh boy.... just what the Milwaukee fan base has been clamoring for... Myers Leonard. He just feels like a Bucks draft pick for some reason.

·
Premium Member
14,320 Posts
That may be the most unintentionally hilarious highlight reel I have ever seen.

My favorite part was where he set a pick... and then later... when he set a pick...

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
Tyler Zeller would be perfect to run with Ellis and Jennings. Unfortunately, Scott Skiles would not be the right coach for the make-up of that team.

·
I'm perfectly calm Dude
13,413 Posts
Tyler Zeller would be perfect to run with Ellis and Jennings. Unfortunately, Scott Skiles would not be the right coach for the make-up of that team.
Scott Skiles isnt really good for anyone under the age of 21, and the fact he is a lame duck coach i highly doubt he is going to take the time develop anyone, making this possibility even worse

·
Super Moderator
17,419 Posts
Awesome. A gangly center who is capable of dunking, is an average rebounder, and can make basic passes (that I can make). My hope for this team continues to dwindle.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts