Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fizer for Harpring

Straight up.

Bull: Traded a 2/3?3/2 and now get one back.

Jazz: Don't need cap space but they get more if they want it because Fizer is a restricted FA after this season. If they want to keep him, they can re-sign him. A third option is to sign & trade him. A least he's a body for the rest of the year.

I know Harpring is part of the rebuilding process. Sorry. I'm bored. Didn't mean to insult. I feel your pain from last night. Did hell just freeze over? Wait... no it can't be but I think I just saw a pig fly over the house. Gotta go.

·
Incognasho
4,061 Posts
Harp's production to contract size ratio makes him a very valuable player.. If all Fizer can do is piss off Bulls fans, what makes you think the Jazz want him? :D I think Marcus is better than what he's shown up to this point but Harpring is, as the Bulls announcers said, the heart and soul of the Jazz team..

Matt is also only two years older..

·
Registered
664 Posts
I dont think the Jazz would do that; Larry Miller has continually stated that the jazz will only make moves that helps them in the longrun, and this trade wouldnt. Fizer is a free agent this summer, and would leave, where as Harpring still has 2 more years.

·
Registered
201 Posts
what about marcus fizer for aleksandr pavlovic? both were unproven, but fizer gives the jazz a legitimate inside scorer while pavlovic can play sf n provides instant offense for the bulls.

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Fizer is a total bust while Matt Harpring has become one of the best surprises in the league, who would be that stupid, Fizer's gonna play himself out of the league, Harpring could play himself into an allstar.
And no, he's not worth Pavlovic either, who has a sweet shooting touch and is only a rookie.:no:

·
Banned
900 Posts
Lusty stop making up trades that will never happen?Why in the heck would Jazz trade Matt to us?For whom?Fizer?They have so many cap room that can and will attract a lot of pf in the offseason

1 - 8 of 8 Posts