·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
115 Posts
Nope.

I LOVE Songaila. That kid is going to be even BETTER in another year. Bulls can keep Fizer.

And why would we care about trading Fundy. This is the last year of his contract anyway. And truth be told I want Fundy to retire a King.

He's been w/this team through the bad times and the good. He's going to end his career a King :)

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,601 Posts
Absolutely NOT, Songaila is turning out great, and has stole Massenbergs minutes...

·
Registered
115 Posts
Originally posted by <b>SacKings384</b>!
Absolutely NOT, Songaila is turning out great, and has stole Massenbergs minutes...
And Wallaces

GOD I LOVE MY TEAM!!!

GREAT w/the community, GREAT w/each other, GREAT on the court.... (and let me expose my shallowness but quite a few of them are some beautiful pieces of eye candy :love: )

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
This would definately be an awful trade for the kings, it would mess up team chemistry completely. Trading a player with a promising future for a ball hog that doesn't know how to pass. fizer would look out of place playing for the kings.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Fizer is a sleeper but why trade for him? He is not needed this season and if we want him next season we'll try to sign him through FA.

But Petrie may be interested in trading the #28 pick for the Bull's #32 (currently) straight up. Especially if Ricky Paulding and Romain Sato are slipping into the 2nd round.

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
Horrible trade for the Kings IMO. Darius is doing a good job in Sacramento so far and will definitely get better over time as he gets more PT and experience under his belt. Lawrence Funderburke is a nice player for any team to have anyway. No point in doing this trade in Kings' point of view.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts