Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Originally posted by truebluefan
someone correct me if i am wrong but didnt the game start at 10? So its halftime by now i would think
Correct....

·
Registered
10,837 Posts
It was opening night at the Rocky Mountain Revue, but the Chicago Bulls came ready to play. The action during the first half was fast paced with high-styled performance from both teams.

The lead went back and forth throughout the first two quarters with the Bulls taking a slight advantage into the locker room at 41-39.

Chicago slowly pulled away in the third, building a significant lead by the end of the quarter (67-52). At that point, Dallas gave up on the game, letting the Bulls totally run the show and control the game. By the end of the fourth, Chicago had built a 20-point lead, winning the game 86-66.

Eddy Curry lead the way for the Bulls with 21 points, and John Celestand and Thomas Hill were the leading scorers for the Mavericks with 11 points each.

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Thank God! There are honest people in the world afterall... :D Way to go Eddy! Good job Jamal.....

Great start, can't wait for the box score.....

·
Registered
249 Posts
Man we love the Bulls..we flat out love em..

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
:D Where else on the internet would you see 9 guys at 12:40am on Saturday morning sit in a Bulls message board waiting for the box scores of a summer league game? Quite a dedicated bunch!

We have 58 guests looking at basketballboards.net. 10 are looking at the bulls forum. 8 are reading are reading this thread.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hells yeah! Man NBA.com is misleading they have a link to the box score but it's not up. They got my hopes up. I wonder if Jay played. Anyone know?

·
Registered
17,149 Posts
They've got the box score links all screwed up on the website. The Chicago and Cleveland games give errors when you click on the link. If you add a space to the Cavs game link, you can get it, but the trick doesn't (yet?) work for the bulls game :uhoh:

·
Registered
593 Posts
Thanks for the box-score MikeDC, I didn't realize that Curry scored so many points. Neither Jay nor Mason played as the box score indicates. Both were in street clothes. I went to the game and I posted my observations in the thread titled:

"Bulls 86 Dallas 66"

in case you're interested.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Great work, Mike!

Awfully impressive...

Eddy- 21 pts in only 22 minutes. DAMN! (plus 5-5 FT)

Baxter- 8 reb in 12 minutes. The anti-Fizer?

Hassell- 12 pts, 6 reb, 4 ast, 3 stl, 2 blk. What a great all-around performer.

Dallas- 29 pts off 21 TO. If we learn how to take care of the ball, watch out!

·
Registered
579 Posts
This is great!! I just got home half an hour ago to find out we won!!! I'm glad to hear about Eddy, TYson & JC!!!
I have to go to bed now!!! GO BULLS!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts