Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just had my previous response EATEN because the thread got closed again. I tired of that board because of the extreme negativity towards every thing the organization and players seemed to do. Then RealGM got totally out of control. Seems like theres no risk of that here because you can get a post in edgewise.

I hope some of you remember me from RealGM. I am a fair poster and do not incite to riot.

In a nutshell. Censorship is intolerable and people will not stay on a board that employs it.

This overbearing moderator situation will drive folks away and is just short of censorship as well.

I don't believe I was out of line and I got ripped in the thread.

I'm not the expert some of our posters are with respect to the cap and insider info, but thats why I'm here. To get their take on things. I love that. I contribute my opinion, stories I come across and try to inject some humor (what got me in trouble).

The Bulls mods should manage this board not the outsiders from other boards.

If the Bulls posters want me to leave the board I absolutely will.

Thanks

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Originally posted by DSB
Well I just had my previous response EATEN because the thread got closed again. I tired of that board because of the extreme negativity towards every thing the organization and players seemed to do. Then RealGM got totally out of control. Seems like theres no risk of that here because you can get a post in edgewise.

I hope some of you remember me from RealGM. I am a fair poster and do not incite to riot.

In a nutshell. Censorship is intolerable and people will not stay on a board that employs it.

This overbearing moderator situation will drive folks away and is just short of censorship as well.

I don't believe I was out of line and I got ripped in the thread.

I'm not the expert some of our posters are with respect to the cap and insider info, but thats why I'm here. To get their take on things. I love that. I contribute my opinion, stories I come across and try to inject some humor (what got me in trouble).

The Bulls mods should manage this board not the outsiders from other boards.

If the Bulls posters want me to leave the board I absolutely will.

Thanks
You do not need to go dsm. Yesterday the "outsiders" were here because i was detained all day until midnight last night.

·
A!
9,434 Posts
"The purpose of the thread is to pursuit the Bulls fans to go visit the Kings forum more often, and thread has been made, read then therefore it is closed! - Community Moderator - John"

I'm still trying to decode this message, but why did he close the other thread? There are Mods on this board and if they see a problem, why can't they do what needs to be done? I guess it's that pecking order thing.......

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
I didnt close this other thread.
I closed that one because it is out of topic. Like I said, the purpose of the thread was to ask the Bulls fans to go post more on the Kings forum. Bulls fans read it, then it is closed. What's the problem here?

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Originally posted by John
I closed that one because it is out of topic. Like I said, the purpose of the thread was to ask the Bulls fans to go post more on the Kings forum. Bulls fans read it, then it is closed. What's the problem here?
There was no reason to close. If there was, then Ron would have closed after he made the very first off-topic remark. Anyways, why does every thread have to stay perfectly on topic? The discussion was fine.....

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Re: Bulls Board and trying to get a post in

Originally posted by truebluefan

You do not need to go dsm. Yesterday the "outsiders" were here because i was detained all day until midnight last night.
LOL. My interrogation went deep into the night - until the "ousiders" came in and turned the lights out! :D Indiana? You in Retro country?

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
Originally posted by KC

There was no reason to close. If there was, then Ron would have closed after he made the very first off-topic remark. Anyways, why does every thread have to stay perfectly on topic? The discussion was fine.....
Okay, u get what u wish for. Fair enough?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by John
Can we start a new thread to ask that very question? :D

KC does make a good point. Why didn't Ron close it? That would have precluded my basketball knowledge being brought into question and my general ineptitude being dragged to the forefront! :laugh:

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Originally posted by DSB

Can we start a new thread to ask that very question? :D

KC does make a good point. Why didn't Ron close it? That would have precluded my basketball knowledge being brought into question and my general ineptitude being dragged to the forefront! :laugh:
Well yeah, didn't you hear? We don't understand the game like Lakers fans... :laugh:

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Bulls Board and trying to get a post in

Originally posted by DSB

LOL. My interrogation went deep into the night - until the "ousiders" came in and turned the lights out! :D Indiana? You in Retro country?
Yes i am. Southern indiana

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
If you think I'm going to let you ruin this board and the fine posters on it by your personal vendettas, KC and DSB, you are both wrong. This will be that last public diatribe allowed on this, or any other board by either of you.

This forum is for talking Bulls basketball, not site administration.

Yesterday is gone.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.