Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thursday's (10/10/02) preseason Bulls-Celtics game will be broadcast over Fox Sports Network New England--channel 620 on your DirecTV dial. Game time is 7:30 ET / 6:30 CT.
:rbanana: :gbanana: :banana: :wbanana: :vbanana: :cbanana: :bbanana: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,709 Posts
Hey Ace!!!

Originally posted by <b>ace20004u</b>!
Cool! I'm calling direct tv to order the fox package right now!
I just did mine before i posted...!!! Hope you get through to DirectTV in time!!! LOL:rbanana: :grinning:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,802 Posts
Yep! All done now! Hopefully I will be able to see more Bulls preseason games after the Boston game with the foxsports package. whats cool is they let me sign up for it for only a month then it will disconnect
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,709 Posts
Why disconnect then?

Originally posted by <b>ace20004u</b>!
Yep! All done now! Hopefully I will be able to see more Bulls preseason games after the Boston game with the foxsports package. whats cool is they let me sign up for it for only a month then it will disconnect
when i had nba league pass before even without the fox sports package(I did not order that)whenever the games were on direct tv, i still got the fox sports stations. but when the games were over, the station would go black..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,182 Posts
do i have to re-order league pass if i got it last year? or will it come back automatically?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,107 Posts
Can't wait to see the new Bulls paly the Celtics, its gonna be awsome, and maybe since you are a very good team now we can finaly beat you :grinning:, as you know the Celtics always loose vs the Bulls.
BTW if you have dish network its on channel 435 :yes:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,802 Posts
Originally posted by <b>JOHNNY_BRAVisimO</b>!
do i have to re-order league pass if i got it last year? or will it come back automatically?
No, it renews automatically unless you call & cancel each season.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,802 Posts
Re: Why disconnect then?

Originally posted by <b>BamaBull</b>!


when i had nba league pass before even without the fox sports package(I did not order that)whenever the games were on direct tv, i still got the fox sports stations. but when the games were over, the station would go black..
Damn. So I might not have even had to order the Foxsports deal huh? Oh well, better safe tahn sorry, now I know I will see the Bulls Celtics game, thats worth $12 bucks alone to me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,091 Posts
If you have direct tv, and want to watch the games but dont want to buy league pass, I have bad new for you. You HAVE TO get league pass. DO NOT buy the sports package. Everygame will be blacked out whether its basketball, hockey, or whatever. You will only get regular programming like bluetorch, which will be on like 10 channels at the same time. ... The sports pack is still cool though, personally I gota have Speed Channel for Moto GP. And also if you like the Knicks - the games are blacked out on MSG but they replay them at 10pm PST and theyre not blacked out.

Get the league pass, you won't regret it....:mrt: who doen't get league pass.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,174 Posts
:gbanana: :bbanana: :rbanana:

Oh yeah baby! It's on like Donkey Kong! I'm hooked up with NBA League Pass and I can't wait for my boys to lace em up.

I don't want any of you JC-naysayers backpeddling and half-stepping when JC busts out this year. None of this "I knew he was going to be great" stuff either. All I want to hear is, "You're right Michael, JayWill has turned out to be a good back-up PG this season. And if JC turns out to be a "bust", I'll come to the carpet and admit I was wrong. But don't worry, that's not going to happen!

Anyway Go Bulls!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,175 Posts
Anyone watching the game while on-line? ESPN.com has decided NOT to show the game breakdown for this game.

I hate those Nobs! Why can't they help me slack off at work by watching the Boys play?

:upset:
 

·
A!
Joined
·
9,434 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Lizzy</b>!
Anyone watching the game while on-line? ESPN.com has decided NOT to show the game breakdown for this game.

I hate those Nobs! Why can't they help me slack off at work by watching the Boys play?

:upset:
I feel your pain Lizzy...Apparently, there are no live updates available. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,175 Posts
Click on his link and there's an icon in the upper right corner of the page that says on air now: listen live. Papa Joe Chevelier.

Click that and you can listen.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,733 Posts
2nd Q - One of the Boston announcers makes an early prediction - JWill for ROY.:rbanana:

EC has 13/8 with time left in the 1st Half. Annoucners say he is 'A Monster' and 'Light on his tootsies'
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,175 Posts
These Boston announcers are saying some great things about the Bulls.
 
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Top