Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The long national nightmare has ended!
The Chicago Bulls are going to the Eastern Conference Playoffs!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Even if you're sick of the Baby Bulls--you know we have put up with a TON these last several years. More than any team really deserves.

Here's to Warriors fans. Maybe next year you guys can break your drought. Same to Clippers fans. Wizards fans, you should know our Joy soon.

EDIT: More Dancing Bananas added.

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
:clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
6,651 Posts
Congratulations, I've always rooted for the Bulls. They aren't my team, but I really wanted to see them succeed ever since the Brad Miller era.

·
Registered
7,418 Posts
congratulations!

·
Curse of the Sonics
20,794 Posts
I wonder if arenas will be stopping by to remind us that this belongs in the Bulls forum. :laugh:

Anyways, Bulls in the playoffs, woooo.

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
futuristxen said:
The long national nightmare has ended!
The Chicago Bulls are going to the Eastern Conference Playoffs!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Even if you're sick of the Baby Bulls--you know we have put up with a TON these last several years. More than any team really deserves.

Here's to Warriors fans. Maybe next year you guys can break your drought. Same to Clippers fans. Wizards fans, you should know our Joy soon.
How many bananas is that Future?
Is there any significance in the number of bananas? :whoknows:

·
Registered
30,287 Posts
:wbanana: :wbanana: :wbanana: :wbanana: :wbanana: :wbanana: :wbanana: :wbanana: :wbanana: :wbanana: :wbanana: :wbanana: :wbanana: :wbanana: :wbanana: :wbanana:

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
congrats to the "Baby" Bulls

Chris Duhon 24
Kirk Hinrich 24
Luol Deng 20
Ben Gordon 21
Eddy Curry 22
Tyson Chandler 22
Andres Nocioni 25

and congrats to veterans like Antonio Davis and Othella Harrington who helped them get their, NOW THAT'S HOW YOU BUILD A TEAM

·
Curse of the Sonics
20,794 Posts
Ron Mexico said:
and congrats to veterans like Antonio Davis and Othella Harrington who helped them get their, NOW THAT'S HOW YOU BUILD A TEAM
Yeah. Davis, Harrington, Griffin and even Pike have been really great for us this year. Doing what veterans are supposed to do, and it reflects in our young guys.

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
Hopefully this will get Gordon more consideration for ROY as his team made the playoffs when Okafor's didn't and Howard's likely won't.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Ron Mexico said:
congrats to the "Baby" Bulls

Chris Duhon 24
Kirk Hinrich 24
Luol Deng 20
Ben Gordon 21
Eddy Curry 22
Tyson Chandler 22
Andres Nocioni 25

With five lottery picks.. not including one's that are not there like Jay Williams, Marcus Fizer, and Jamal Crawford.. EIGHT lottery picks later, and they are back in the playoffs! :clap:

·
Registered
30,287 Posts
TheATLien said:
With five lottery picks.. not including one's that are not there like Jay Williams, Marcus Fizer, and Jamal Crawford.. EIGHT lottery picks later, and they are back in the playoffs! :clap:
To be fair Jamal was never our lottery pick, and Chris Mihm was. And show some love to the other first round picks by us, like Dalibor Bagaric. And some love for the 2nd round guys like Kornel David. Even show some love to undrafted guys like Rusty larue.

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
I miss you AJ Guyton.
:cry:

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sir Patchwork said:
Khalid El-Amin. One of the fastest fat guys I've seen, George Costanza-esque.
:rofl:

Corey Benjamin and Roger Mason Jr.
Respekt. We couldna done it withoutchya.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts