·
Skokie, IL 60076
17,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/sports/bk/bkn/2392200

Bulls encouraged despite 1-6 trip
By MEGAN MANFULL
Copyright 2004 Houston Chronicle

"The theory is a lot of times the last game on a long road trip like this you get killed," said Hinrich, who had 13 points, six assists and three steals. "But we came out and I thought everyone at the beginning of the game was real sharp. And we just kept fighting."

·
Registered
6,922 Posts
Spongy, did you by chance record the postgame show like you have the past few games?

I've really enjoyed that...

I usually leave right after the games are over, and don't see any postgame interviews and what not.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
I know the bulls were 1 and 6 but i agree the team looked much bettter and was in most of the games. They are playing better team D and the offensive looks better. Chandler is getting it together and curry is finally in shape. This team is 100% better than the beginning of the season. Even robinson lookes good.

david

·
Skokie, IL 60076
17,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by <b>arenas809</b>!
Spongy, did you by chance record the postgame show like you have the past few games?

I've really enjoyed that...

I usually leave right after the games are over, and don't see any postgame interviews and what not.
This was a laravee game(WCIU, WGN) so no postgame. I'll get the postgames when they are on Fox sports net.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.