Registered
4,753 Posts
Bulls fan since: 1990 or so, when I had just recently discovered the NBA
Favorite Bull (of all-time): Jordan, Pippen, Paxson, Grant, Chandler
Favorite Bull (current): Hinrich, Tyrus, Rose
Most Hated Bull (of all-time): Starks, Benedict Wallace, Duchump
Most Hated Bull (current): Noah hands down
Favorite Bulls memorabilia / collectible: Collectible MJ plates
Unforgeta-Bull event: A game I went to in the United Center in '96 and Paxson nailing the 3 to end the series against the Suns.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Bulls fan since: Don't remember exactly - but about '89 or '90

Favorite Bull (of all-time): #23 of course, but also BJ Armstrong

Favorite Bull (current): none, unfortunately. last season was such a huge disappointment, that I can't honestly say I really really like anyone on the roster... got some high hopes for Rose though. After that, maybe Thabo.

Least favorite Bull (of all-time): Too many to name. Starks, Matt Maloney, Rusty LaRue, Bryce Drew, Roy Rogers, Corey Benjamin, Dalibor, Dragon Tarlac, the list goes on and on.
Least favorite Bull (current): Either Gordon or Hughes
Favorite Bulls memorabilia / collectible: #23 Jersey with the 'Chicago' script on the front.
Unforgeta-Bull event: Ugh. The Phantom Foul in '94 sticks with me a little too strongly. But on a more positive note: Bobby Hanson nailin the 3 in game 6 of '92 finals to start the run.

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Bulls fan since: They came into the NBA as an expansion team

Favorite Bull (of all-time): MJ

Favorite Bull (current): Deng. I too have high hopes for Rose in the long term.

Least favorite Bull (of all-time): Stacy King! I expected much more from him than he gave us.

Least favorite Bull (current): I dont have one right now. Was Duhon. He wasnt a bad player, he is what he is, and he was my least favorite. I dont have one now.

Favorite Bulls memorabilia / collectible: Dont collect

Unforgeta-Bull event: When MJ hit the jumper over Ehlo in the late 80's during the playoffs. You know the one, he hits it, then makes several punching gestures and Brad Sellers gives him a huge hug.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Bulls fan since: born
Favorite Bull (of all-time): MJ, Rodman
Favorite Bull (current): Deng, Thabo
Least favorite Bull (of all-time): Eddy Curry
Least favorite Bull (current): Tyrus Thomas (until he starts producing, improving)
Favorite Bulls memorabilia / collectible: Rodman Jersey
Unforgeta-Bull event: MJ's last shot, getting the 1st draft pick against the odds this year (hopefully Rose gets to Deron Williams, Chris Paul level)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Bulls fan since: They came into the NBA as an expansion team

Favorite Bull (current): Deng. I too have high hopes for Rose in the long term.

Least favorite Bull (of all-time): Stacy King! I expected much more from him than he gave us.

Least favorite Bull (current): I dont have one right now. Was Duhon. He wasnt a bad player, he is what he is, and he was my least favorite. I dont have one now.

Favorite Bulls memorabilia / collectible: Dont collect

Unforgeta-Bull event: When MJ hit the jumper over Ehlo in the late 80's during the playoffs. You know the one, he hits it, then makes several punching gestures and Brad Sellers gives him a huge hug.
Mr. truebluefan, can we make this sticky please? :)

In itself, I believe the 1st season of the Bulls is very memorable since they are the only team in any American Pro Sports history to enter the Playoffs in their first season. Pretty memora-BULL huh?! :)

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Mr. truebluefan, can we make this sticky please? :)

In itself, I believe the 1st season of the Bulls is very memorable since they are the only team in any American Pro Sports history to enter the Playoffs in their first season. Pretty memora-BULL huh?! :)
Yes indeed! We made the playoffs in our first season! Amazing.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Bulls fan since: 1997
Favorite Bull (current): a tie between Deng and Gray
Least favorite Bull (of all-time): Bill Cartwright
Least favorite Bull (current): John Paxson the GM
Favorite Bulls memorabilia / collectible: A 3 inch thick MJ poster that my grandpa got me a few years ago.
Unforgeta-Bull event: Seeing Steve Kerr hit the game winner in game 6 of the 97 nba finals and then seeing Kukoc steel the inbounds pass and tipping it to pippen for the dunk at the buzzer to make it a 90-86 victory for the bulls and their 5th nba championship.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Bulls fan since: 1991
Favorite Bull (current): Rose/Gordon
Least favorite Bull (of all-time): I never really liked Will Perdue
Least favorite Bull (current): Noah
Favorite Bulls memorabilia / collectible:
couple of them...

You all know what this is...

Autograph from Toni, Starter jack from Niketown in Chi..too bad the Starter went outta business..

Unforgeta-Bull event: 1998 Finals shot, I watched it with my pops and I almost got teared up cos it was a end of a fairytale that I didn't ever want to end...

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
First of all I doubt the guy who voted Tyrus Thomas as his all time favorite really feels that way, or atleast I hope he doesnt.

Bulls fan since: life but only remember as far back as 1992
Favorite Bull (of all-time): Jordan duh.
Favorite Bull (current): Rose
Least favorite Bull (of all-time): Tied between Ben Wallace, Brent Barry and John Starks
Least favorite Bull (current): Tyrus Thomas and Joakim Noah.
Favorite Bulls memorabilia / collectible: Used tickets
Unforgeta-Bull event: Jordans last shot as a Chicago bull in the NBA finals.
All time favorite coach - Phil Jackson
Least favorite Coach - Vinny Del Negro and Jim Boyland
Favorite trade - Purdue for Rodman
Least favorite trade- Elton Brand for Tyson Chandler

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Hey DNKO thats not a bad price now adays for a burger and a pint lol. I allways wanted to eat at Jordans was it good?
You're from Chi town and you've never been there? Oh man...foul ball! :D

Naw it wasn't me there, my pops was in Chicago in 1995 and I was extra emotional lol cos MJ went batting so I said to my pops that he better not come home without some prizes.

I got pics of the place, and a menu...I will post some valuable things up, when my bloggy thing gets going...

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
You're from Chi town and you've never been there? Oh man...foul ball! :D

Naw it wasn't me there, my pops was in Chicago in 1995 and I was extra emotional lol cos MJ went batting so I said to my pops that he better not come home without some prizes.

I got pics of the place, and a menu...I will post some valuable things up, when my bloggy thing gets going...
Grew up pretty poor, a trip to downtown for dinner at a restaurant was probably out of my price range, almost still is with parking and all that crap.

·
BAIT
12,946 Posts
Bulls fan since: As long as I can remember, although my first memory of a Bulls game is 1992 Finals Game 6 when we clinched in Portland if I'm not mistaken.
Favorite Bull (of all-time): Jordan
Favorite Bull (current): Derrick Rose
Least favorite Bull (of all-time): John Starks
Least favorite Bull (current): Aaron Gray
Favorite Bulls memorabilia / collectible: The Chicago Sun Times Newspaper from when the Bulls won their first championship. Has the complete breakdown of games 1-5. Pretty cool to look back on.
Unforgeta-Bull event: Father's Day...Game 6 versus the Sonics. Bulls are champs again. Jordan grabs the ball and cries.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Bulls fan since: 1991
Favorite Bull (of all-time): Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen
Favorite Bull (current): Kirk Hinrich
Least favorite Bull (of all-time): Larry Hughes
Least favorite Bull (current): none since Larry Hughes is out now
Favorite Bulls memorabilia / collectible: My Spalding Bulls basketball who was stolen from me, my 3 peat memorabilia baseball cap(stolen from me), MJ magazine by Tower Sports Philippines which I lost.. :(
Unforgeta-Bull event: the Championships and the return to the playoffs in 04..

theres the shot in Cleveland...

playoff battles against the Knicks..

Finally beating the crap out of the Pistons in 91..

a lot of memories my friends..

Go Bulls! :)

·
Is not afraid of shadows!
5,094 Posts
Bulls fan since: 1989 -- when they beat that punk Isaiah and the Bad Girls.
Favorite Bull (of all-time): Jason Caffey -- am also a BAMA fan.
Favorite Bull (current): Brad Miller -- definitely the EFFECTIVE BIG we needed!
Least favorite Bull (of all-time): Tim Thomas -- hated him the first time, still hate him.
Least favorite Bull (current): Tim Thomas -- hated him the first time, still hate him.

Go Bull!

·
Sincerely, Derrick Rose
3,012 Posts
Bulls fan since: 1989
Favorite Bull (of all-time): Toni Kukoc
Favorite Bull (current): Derrick Rose
Least favorite Bull (of all-time): toss up between Eddie Robinson and Larry Hughes
Least favorite Bull (current): Luol Deng
Favorite Bulls memorabilia / collectible: Bulls 1992 back-to-back championship full team caricature t-shirt
Unforgeta-Bull event: First championship was always the sweetest. I was in the airport with my family waiting for our flight somewhere. I watched the first quarter at home and luckily when I got to the airport the 4th quarter just started. I got to see the game until the end and the post game celebration. The view of Mike holding on to the trophy and crying in the locker room is something that will stay with me forever.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
I just scanned some of my old pics.

Well...just to show you my Bulls love is everlasting :D

Starter jacket from Niketown, my pops picked it up when he was visiting Chicago in 1995, I absolutely love it. Also, autograph from Tony.

11 years old...

...I carried my basketball everywhere...even to places like this...just in case I find a hoop...

12 years old, summer, going to the store or something :D

12 years old, summer, having fun, in the best t-shirt ever made, the celebration of the 4th ring...

2000 playing basketball all day and skipping school, I actually had shorts under those tear away pants...and yes I did tear them up before game LOL

Hope it's OK to post pics like this - if not, delete. :D

·
Registered
45 Posts
Bulls fan since: 1991 when I first started watching basketball as a little kid
Favorite Bull (of all-time): Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen
Favorite Bull (current): Derrick Rose and Joakim Noah
Least favorite Bull (of all-time): Probably Starks or Ben Wallace
Least favorite Bull (current): John Salmons as he hasn't been producing anywhere near the form he had last season when we got him
Favorite Bulls memorabilia / collectible: MJ rookie card
Unforgeta-Bull event: Any of the championships and our playoff series against Boston from last season just awesome.

21 - 40 of 66 Posts