Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Bulls fan noted that at nba.com bulls section, Rose does not have a number listed by his name! So?

Well, Rose is #1, so is McGrady. hmmmm.

Will we or wont we?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yeah I doubt that Rose is going to surrender his number for McGrady, if we're going to get anyone who is #1 at their current team then let it be Amar'e.

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just making conversation.

I too doubt Rose changed his number, however, both NBA.com and ESPN do not have a number listed.

Amare??? :D

·
Registered
45 Posts
Amar'e would be a great signing for us since I'm pretty sure he'd fit perfectly in to the way we play plus we could offload Tyrus and maybe Salmons to get him over then if he doesn't fit we let him go at the end of the season to make space and chase Wade or Bosh.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
A Bulls fan noted that at nba.com bulls section, Rose does not have a number listed by his name! So?

Will we or wont we?
Really searching for a trade. It is interesting that someone even noticed this.

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We are still in the running for McGrady.

Dont know about Amare.

I think this is just a coincident, but its fun to speculate.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts

Will we or wont we?

Well McGrady changed his number to 3 to highlight the "3 points Dafur" thing he a part of...

·
1.7%
7,363 Posts
If we were to make a deal for T-Mac or whatever and Rose were to change jersey numbers, updating the numbers on nba.com would be one of the last things done.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts