Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although Curry deserves the boos, he needs to play, and so does Crawford.

By playing Gil and Davis in the 4th quarter of games, all it does is set the rebuilding process back even further. This is the biggest injustice that can be done to the Bulls fans (the league's most patient fans).

You learn from playing, not watching, even though there will be lapses. You get in shape from playing, not watching. GIl and Davis will be gone soon. Let Curry and Crawford decide in the 4th quarter if they will be here or not.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
What the hell are you smokin?!?! This ain't little league where you have to play everybody. Skiles wants to win games. You don't have room for lapses during a critical quarter. As for "shape", they should have been in shape from the beginning of the season. That's why they have an offseason.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Bulls42</b>!

By playing Gil and Davis in the 4th quarter of games, all it does is set the rebuilding process back even further. This is the biggest injustice that can be done to the Bulls fans (the league's most patient fans).

You learn from playing, not watching, even though there will be lapses. You get in shape from playing, not watching. GIl and Davis will be gone soon. Let Curry and Crawford decide in the 4th quarter if they will be here or not.
this is redundant. You are retitleing threads already started.

this is almost spam

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts

rebuilding? We were suppose to be there already!!

Skiles will play the players he thinks give us the best chance of winning. Period. I have said this three times now. Eddy can't play any longer than he does already! He may pick up two or three minutes, but if you force him to play, right now, he will be useless. So we boo Skiles for eddy being out of shape???

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
I think our chances of victory go up when Crawford and Curry have good games. And the chances of them having a good game increases the more they are out there.

So not only is it stunting growth, it also impedes our ability to win. So it's not something I agree with on any level.

But I'm kind of just waiting for Pax to hurry up and trade JC and EC before we fall too far out of it. Waiting this long is akin to tanking the season. Why have a stable full of horses that Skiles doesn't use?

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Originally posted by <b>dsouljah9</b>!
...This ain't little league where you have to play everybody. Skiles wants to win games. You don't have room for lapses during a critical quarter...
It is too late for wining the games, my friend. It is time to win a high draft pick !!!

I will feel much comfortable by having one of the first three draft picks than meaningless 27 or 32 wins. Can we learn something from our own mistakes?

What we need to do is a loose a game while showing a lot of resistance, just for the audience. Exactly what Pax suggests.

·
Registered
8,211 Posts

I agree with you. But be prepared to be criticized for this

1 - 7 of 7 Posts