·
Banned
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chicago receives
PG Nick Van Exel
SF Mike Dunleavy
SG Jason Richardson
Change in team outlook: +5.5 ppg, -2.9 rpg, and +3.4 apg.

Golden State receives
SG Jamal Crawford
C Eddy Curry
PF Antonio Davis
Change in team outlook: -5.5 ppg, +2.9 rpg, and -3.4 apg.

TRADE ACCEPTED
Along with whatever else is needed (draft picks,players,money,ect)

if your going to pay $12mil a yr for a back up vet to help improve one of our young guys you do it for KH not fatcurry.

SF and SG pos's are a lock we get a leader and soon to be superstar,**** the rest of the season away and draft(well do i really need to type his name?)

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
I'd do that deal in a heartbeat, but would the Warriors. I hear they are dealing Van Exel to Portland anyways, its almost a done deal.

·
Banned
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by <b>John The Cool Kid</b>!
I'd do that deal in a heartbeat, but would the Warriors. I hear they are dealing Van Exel to Portland anyways, its almost a done deal.
well just about everyone has been Rumord to be going to portland but no moves have happend..

i doubt any changes will happen with the bulls between now and when hell frozes over but hey i fig pax might get wind of something he likes and maybe something will happen ;)

·
Banned
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey you know what else would be VERY ****in NICE,if this deal went thur then make the Fizer and ? for Jaric and Ely

look at this

KH,NVE,Jaric
JRich,Jaric,Pree
Dunleavy,pree,Erob,JYD
TC,JYD
Ely,Blount

Thats a VERY nice improvement over what we have now,and i dont think its to far out of left feld,ya think?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Cool

Why would the Warriors want to trade Dunleavey and Richardson, the teams future, for Crawford, Curry, and Davis when they already have a slashing gaurd in Speedy Claxton, a good to great center in Eric Dampier, and an aging power forward in Clifford Robinson? Look how sad this team will be if it goes through.

PG- Crawford / Claxton / Johnson
SG- Pietrus
SF- Clifford Robinson / Cheaney
PF - Murphy / Antonio Davis
C- Dampier / Curry

:sleep: :sleep: boring? :sleep: :sleep:

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Re: Cool

Originally posted by <b>Adonal 31 Foyle</b>!
Why would the Warriors want to trade Dunleavey and Richardson, the teams future, for Crawford, Curry, and Davis when they already have a slashing gaurd in Speedy Claxton, a good to great center in Eric Dampier, and an aging power forward in Clifford Robinson? Look how sad this team will be if it goes through.

PG- Crawford / Claxton / Johnson
SG- Pietrus
SF- Clifford Robinson / Cheaney
PF - Murphy / Antonio Davis
C- Dampier / Curry

:sleep: :sleep: boring? :sleep: :sleep:
My thoughts as well. The fact I would do this trade in a second tells me that it is probably a bit one sided. It kind of bails us out, and we'd be getting very very solid players in return. Doesnt do much for GS.

·
Banned
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
lol i think you guys are Underrating our players bc of the way the season is going("EX every GM in the nba callin about EC TC").like i said add picks or money but if you break it down player to player its not that bad of a deal manly when you add in the "WORSE team in the NBA" 1st rd draft picks..

also Golden State isnt doing all that great 19-25 wont get ya in the playoffs in the west.

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Originally posted by <b>bulls</b>!
lol i think you guys are Underrating our players bc of the way the season is going.like i said add picks or money but if you break it down player to player its not that bad of a deal manly when you add in the "WORSE team in the NBA" 1st rd draft picks..
Richardson >> Crawford
Van Exel >> AD
Curry and Dunleavys value arent much different. Bulls fans like to think they can get a star for Curry, but until he plays like one for a decent amount of time, nobody will risk it with him for more than a mike dunleavy or shane battier type player.

Take JC and Richardson out of this, and I think it would be much more likely. I dont think it would work under the cap though.

Plus, I wouldnt do the original trade you posted if our 1st round pick is involved.

·
Banned
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Plus, I wouldnt do the original trade you posted if our 1st round pick is involved.
Then my friend i hope pax dont think like you,if i was the gm and this trade droped on the table **** the picks take em just give me JRich..but keep thinkin the next jordan,James is comeing to the bulls thur the draft and youll be waitin along time.youll see by this time next season JRich will be up there with Tmac and CO...

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Then my friend i hope pax dont think like you,if i was the gm and this trade droped on the table **** the picks take em just give me JRich..but keep thinkin the next jordan,James is comeing to the bulls thur the draft and youll be waitin along time.youll see by this time next season JRich will be up there with Tmac and CO...
An equally or more realistic possibility would be to trade Curry to the Grizz for Battier and Swift. West has said he wants Curry but wont give up Gasol for him. Then draft Okafor with the pick. Could even try to sucker GS or LA to give us Richardson or Richardson for JC.

PG - Hinrich
SG - JC/Q/Jrich
SF - Battier
PF - Okafor
C - Chandler

To me that is a much smarter, more defensive minded team with much more inside presence. You do realize giving up the pick, AD AND Curry gives us no inside depth whatsoever in your trade scenario.

·
Banned
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You do realize giving up the pick, AD AND Curry gives us no inside depth whatsoever in your trade scenario.
1st off i wasnt talking about tradin this yr's 1st rd pick i said 05 and 06 and yes i know we wont have inside depth with my trade but this season is in the dumps anyway so what does it matter?if anything it may help up get Okafor..

Battier and Swift for EC?that just shows how much you are Underratein his trade value,you must be a griz fan.

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
1st off i wasnt talking about tradin this yr's 1st rd pick i said 05 and 06 and yes i know we wont have inside depth with my trade but this season is in the dumps anyway so what does it matter?if anything it may help up get Okafor..

Battier and Swift for EC?that just shows how much you are Underratein his trade value,you must be a griz fan.
I'm a bulls fan. If the pick is a future pick then well, that is different. I was under the impression it was this years pick.

I dont think Eddys value is as high as we all think it is. GMs think they can get him cheap, but laugh at the thought of giving up a guy like Gasol up for him. West doesnt even like Gasol either.

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Well,Bulls,I'm actually with the Cool Kid on this one.

I think u overrate JRich(who is great,but never franchise - no D,avrege J),and at the same time underate Battier - awesome D,good J from anywhere on court.I'm not comparing ofcourse,cause JRich is one of the better slashers n nba,but still,if we give EC,i wouldn't like to give our 1st rounders as well,he should go to a team that values him the most,G.S have Dampier(for now),and Foyle.if we give up all our picks,we might still be the worst team in nba next season,with no way to improve.
I prefer to keep Eddy(we allready waited 3 years and he cannot do any worse - his value can probably only rise) - but if we do trade him it should be a nicer prize than JRich,who we can really try to get for JC alone+something that is not a 1st rounder,maybe lottery protected for next 5 years.I'm not sure i'd do the Memphis swap as well.if EC goes it should be for a star allready signed to a good contract(shard).

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Originally posted by <b>bullet</b>!
I'm not sure i'd do the Memphis swap as well.if EC goes it should be for a star allready signed to a good contract(shard).
My worry is, that his value is as high as it will get. Hes a young 7 foot huge center with a nice offensive game, but he may never develop into more than that with his poor work ethic. The one thing that keeps his value high NOW is the fact hes still young. Nobody will want this guy if he cant rebound or play defense when hes 24, unless hes putting up 30 points a game or something.

If he had a great work ethic, it would be different. Right now, I dont see him improving much in the next few years. We use to say we wouldnt trade this guy for anyone in the league. Now we say "we wont trade him for anything less than a star"...and next year it might be "we wont trade him for anything less than a starter" if his value keeps dropping. We keep relying on him to up his value, and hes failed in all situations. I'm tired of counting on him, I'd rather get what we can now for him, and move on.

·
Banned
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think u overrate JRich
Not trying to be adick

want to put your money where your mouth is?

I beleave in Jrich so much and beleave he will be up there with Tmac and CO by this time next yr that im willing to put a C note on it..U down Bullet?

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
youll see by this time next season JRich will be up there with Tmac and CO...
Tmac at a YOUNGER age than Jason Richardson is now, was averaging 25 points, 8 rebounds, 6 assists. Richardson isnt even in that ballpark. I'm afraid you have overrated him.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts