Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Should the Bulls give Noah some rest?

• Yes. That is the right decision.

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • No. Miller and Thomas are worse then a hurt Noah.

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Thu, Feb 4

Deng has a minor ankle injury, but will play Friday night, according to K.C. Johnson of the Chicago Tribune.

Recommendation: Deng sat out Thursday's walkthrough practice as a precaution.

(Rotowire.com)

Just read this on my fantasy squad, first I have heard of it...

ACE
Tonights game could be really bad!

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Is John Bryant likely to be the functional equivalent of Aaron Gray.... if he's lucky?
Thats pretty accurate. John Bryant is less polished. Same athleticism better hands and better touch. Maybe a little bit better of a rebounder. But overall I would say he is not quite as good as gray but close.

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
Thats pretty accurate. John Bryant is less polished. Same athleticism better hands and better touch. Maybe a little bit better of a rebounder. But overall I would say he is not quite as good as gray but close.
Gray is more of a skilled post player but hes not as good of a rebounder and not as strong.

Gray really ballooned this off season (due to injuries) and could not really find any time on the court, Bryant IMO can provide you some of the same stuff that Gray did for us last year but it looks like Bryant has got a bit of mean streak to him, really bullies people in the post while Gray was a bit more tricky in the post.

Considering the Bulls are willing to sign a 6'8 center to a 10 day contract I really dont see how Bryant hurts.

PS. Doesnt he look like Bryant Reeves.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts