Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Lux Tax Avoider
5,988 Posts
Re: They were supposed to come out as pics doh!

Originally posted by <b>darlets</b>!
Donyell looks like a 45-year-old woman in this shot. What is going on with his hair?

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Re: They were supposed to come out as pics doh!

Originally posted by <b>darlets</b>!

Is it just me, or does he look like he left his legs in a tanning bed all night...?

Thats some AWFUL lighting in that place...

GuH.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Originally posted by <b>local_sportsfan</b>!
Damn he gained some weight. But not that good kind of weight. :|
Yeah, him and MJ both... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Jim Ian</b>!

Yeah, him and MJ both... :rolleyes:
MJ slimmed down 10 pounds this offseason, w/ his weight close to 210. Pretty good.

Donyell on the other looks horrible in this picture. Time to hit the treadmill/weights. Geez.

VD

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Vin Diesel</b>!

MJ slimmed down 10 pounds this offseason, w/ his weight close to 210. Pretty good.

Donyell on the other looks horrible in this picture. Time to hit the treadmill/weights. Geez.

VD
It was a Joke VD. I could care less what Jordan weighs.

The post was derected at some annoying posters and thier never-ending negativity towards the Bulls...

·
Registered
129 Posts
I don't care if he was 300 lbs and looked like Olden Polyneice, :D as long as he gets his 15 and 7 I'm cooled with him. BTW is Olden still playing ? ? ?

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Jim Ian</b>!

It was a Joke VD. I could care less what Jordan weighs.

The post was derected at some annoying posters and thier never-ending negativity towards the Bulls...
Point taken.

On a bigger note (no pun intended).... did Donyell bulk up this offseason or just not work out (sure looks like the latter if you ask me)? Is he getting minutes at the 4 as some local writers have been suggesting? Just throwing it out there for discussion. Most of the coaching staff was ballyhooing the fact Marshall averages 2 more pts and 2more rebounds per game against the East. Here's hoping he can show that this season.

VD

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Holy shiit,he looks like something you catch in the ocean fishing....or maybe hes on the Jerry Krause eat your way out of the league diet

·
Rollin Wit Da Homies
5,080 Posts
I think part of Marshall looking like a baluga is because of the way he's sitting. Look at the other pictures, especially the one of Fizer sitting on the stool... he looks totally large too, but in other pictures Fizer doesn't look chubbier than he did last year. He's a big pack of muscle.

I hope Marshall doesn't get minutes at the 4... I think he's a lot more effective used exclusively at the 3, and if he's going to be stealing minutes from someone, I'd rather it be E-Rob than Fizer.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
guys,....... this looks like a bad sign, i wouldnt be suprised if donyell contracted bulls free agent disease, which is exactly what brad miller and erob got last year, they sign with the bulls and say, bah.. screw conditioning, then have an injury plagued season where they are rendered useless, :no: i just hope erob has been cured

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Showtyme</b>!
I think part of Marshall looking like a baluga is because of the way he's sitting. Look at the other pictures, especially the one of Fizer sitting on the stool... he looks totally large too, but in other pictures Fizer doesn't look chubbier than he did last year. He's a big pack of muscle.

I hope Marshall doesn't get minutes at the 4... I think he's a lot more effective used exclusively at the 3, and if he's going to be stealing minutes from someone, I'd rather it be E-Rob than Fizer.
Showtyme, I have this sneaking suspicion that Marshall may get some minutes at the 4, and may even start. Reason being, having Chandler and Curry in the starting lineup, though entertaining, is a problem on defense. Too many foul calls early, poor help defense, and most of all inexperience.

I could easily see a veteran lineup of PG - Jamal Crawford, SG - Jalen Rose, SF - Eddie Robinson, PF - Donyell Marshall, C - Eddy Curry (though maybe even Blount takes this spot) to start out the season. This may be put in place so that the BUlls win some games early on, gain confidence, etc.

This is all pure speculation on my part, and we'll eventually know once preseason and the regular season begins. Eddie and Donyell both got the *bling bling contracts and are veterans, so I have this feeling they will be starting games entering this season.

VD

1 - 16 of 16 Posts