Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Skokie, IL 60076
17,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.nba.com/bulls/tickets/playoffs_060408.html

<center>Bulls Playoff Tickets on Sale April 15 at 11 a.m.</center>

<!--Buy Tickets: Bulls vs. Miami Heat | March 18 | United Center | 1:00 p.m. CT | CSN-Chicago --> April 8, 2006 – Tickets for the first two rounds of the 2006 NBA Playoffs will go on sale to the public on Sat., April 15 at 11:00 a.m. at the United Center box office, Ticketmaster locations, online at Bulls.com or by calling 1.800.4NBA.TIX.

A total of six possible home games will go on sale, three in the First Round (Conference Quarterfinals) and three in the Second Round (Conference Semifinals). Tickets will be lettered Home Games A, B and C in each playoff round.

Should the Bulls make the playoffs, all game dates, times and opponents will be released by the NBA through the local media after the regular season ends.

Ticket prices for the First Round are: $125, $90, $62, $52, $49 and $12.
<li>Ticket prices for the Second Round are: $145, $100, $67, $57, $54 and $14. Refunds for any unplayed home games will be provided through the place of purchase. If the Bulls advance beyond the First and Second Rounds to the Eastern Conference Finals, the date of sale for those games will be announced at that time.

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
No I'm not an impulse buyer..
:laugh:

Grabbed two for Section 302, Row 3 in Game A. (I assume that will be Game 3 of the series?)

We had tickets for the second round last year, but obviously didn't make it to those.
Hopefully this one will work out better.

Only other game I've been to is against the Jazz in December of '03, right after we got rid of Jalen and got Skiles, it was a horrible game.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Mybulls ticket pre-sale!

http://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/28850

Go to that link, and use the code-word PLAYOFF when ordering to get pre-sale tickets! Now through tomorrow night at 9.

My question to anyone who has dealt with Ticketmaster: Do they un-bill you if the game in question does not end up taking place? Because I am interested in tickets for Game 6 (in all likelihood I won't be home from school by then) and want to know if I am safe to buy them in case a first-round series doesn't get that far.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Oops - posted a different thread. Merge that one if you will, mods. Or delete it, whatever.

Anyway, I'm wondering if Ticketmaster will un-bill you if the game doesn't occur, because I won't be home from school until Game 6 of the hypothetical series and I want to make sure I don't just lose my money if it doesn't get to that point.

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
ndistops said:
Oops - posted a different thread. Merge that one if you will, mods. Or delete it, whatever.

Anyway, I'm wondering if Ticketmaster will un-bill you if the game doesn't occur, because I won't be home from school until Game 6 of the hypothetical series and I want to make sure I don't just lose my money if it doesn't get to that point.

Yea they reimburse you if the games dont occur, happened to me last year for the second round. I don't recall if they had a service fee that they kept, a few dollars maybe.

I'm in the same situation, last year we had 3 days between each of the first 3 games, which would put Game 3 (Game A) on either Friday the 28th, or Saturday the 29th. In which case I could make it home then to the game, but if it somehow lands on Wednesday (2 days between), then I won't be able to.

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
I think last year the first 2 rounds were 2-2-1-1-1, and the finals were 2-3-2.
If that's case then Games 3, 4 and 6 would be in Chicago.

I opted for Game 3 tickets, I figure if we come back down 0-2, there's always optimism in the first home game.

Anyone know when they announce the schedule / dates?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.