Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in case some of you don't know, tonight's Bulls-Raptors game will be broadcast over Fox Sports Net Chicago (CH 639) for those of you who have DirecTV. Gametime is 8:30 PM ET / 7:30 CT.

Injury report as of 4:40 PM CT / Rose, Marshall, ERob and FIZER are out tonight. Fizer tweaked his groin last night vs. Boston and will not dress for tonight's contest.

Rose, Marshall and ERob, should be good to go on Monday night vs. Phoenix. Fizer's DTD.
:rbanana: :wbanana: :banana:

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Even though the Bulls are without Jalen & Fizer, they have something the Raptors do not - big bodies in the paint! I'm looking forward to the game tonight, as it should be fun with Vince back and watching Curry & Chandler & that young rook, what's his name? :D

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
What a rip off!!!

I switched from DirectTV to Charter Cable to get high speed cable access to the internet and stuck it to myself! I can get NBA League Pass, but no fox sports chicago station!!! no preseason games!!! ANYONE know of a radio station covering the game tonight??
:upset:

·
Lux Tax Avoider
5,988 Posts
Neither ESPN-1000 or the Raptors' network are carrying it.

I have no idea why League Pass isn't carrying preseason games this year. It doesn't cost them a cent to do it.

Any Chicagoans out there, please keep us posted.

·
Registered
333 Posts
The closest thing to the live game will be at NBA.com. Just click on Chicago Bulls, then click on live play by play stats. Good Luck

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
I'm watching it on the regional Chicago fox net and it is fascinating!

Mike Bradley for the Raptors is boxing out, getting the rebounds like he was a starter! :confused:

Chandler had a great blocked shot and Curry followed with one. It is a tight game so far, which I expected with so many out for the game and the Raptors supposedly having no center.

JayWill is quick - VERY quick, but gets out of control with that sometimes, but experience will help hi there. Gotta go back to the game.....

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Originally posted by <b>TheRifleman</b>!
I'm watching it on the regional Chicago fox net and it is fascinating!

Mike Bradley for the Raptors is boxing out, getting the rebounds like he was a starter! :confused:

Chandler had a great blocked shot and Curry followed with one. It is a tight game so far, which I expected with so many out for the game and the Raptors supposedly having no center.

JayWill is quick - VERY quick, but gets out of control with that sometimes, but experience will help hi there. Gotta go back to the game.....
2nd Qtr 8:39 and Micheal Bradley has 12 rebounds :confused:

according to nba.com its

Raptors 29
Bulls 23

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
5:06 left in the half and it is STILL

29-23 raptors....bad=same scoring as last two years....

Good=Fizer, Rose, Marshall, EROB...not playing and others playing against the starters minus AD....not bad. looks awful sloppy on nba.com...kinda glad almost that I cannot see it!! LOL...j/k:upset:

2:45 left in the half...

raptors-34
Bulls-29

Feel like two years ago to you too???

Williams..two or three turnovers...Bulls-11 turnovers already? lol

Will be fun to see what rose and the others playing will be like..:heart:

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
12 t/o :eek: Still too many.

But if a person can ever feel good about losing. You can this game. No Rose, No marshall, no robinson and no fizer and yet down by three!! Of course they do not have Davis either.

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
As I said before, JayWill is quick, BUT that quickness gets him into trouble being out of control at times.

Curry has surprised me with how he is using his body so well and Chandler could be a supreme shot blocker if he would use that energy for that.

Jamal looks good - as did Overton in relief duty, too. Jalen will have a calming effect on the youngsters. Just wait until you have all of your horses in uniform. It should be a fun season!

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
having players hurt and not playing being a good omen

to the game being as close as it is, is just a bit scary. According to the stats and NBA.Com....the players playing are stinking up the floor...come on, blount is high scorer at the half with SIX POINTS??? Overton is second high with FIVE??? Just a little ridiculous....How long are the quarters, 8 minutes? hahaha....okay, just kidding.....sounds like the best thing on the court is mr bradley, eh? 13 rebounds to go along with 6 points? trent hassell is out rebounding eddie curry 4-1??? everyone on the bulls team cept crawford and some other player has at least one rebound....curry nees to wake up. or sit down! Hell Vomitbags got ONE rebound!!:upset:

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
CBS.SPORTSLINE.COM...

says 51-51 with 4:40 to go in the 3rd quarter....NBA.Com has yet to start the second half!!! LOL......-:laugh:

2:48...left in 3rd

Bulls-55
Raptors-51

SOMEONE is doing something right!! HOW ABOUT SOMER UPDATES PRIVILEGED TV VIEWERS??????:upset:

end of the 3rd

Bulls - 66
Raptors-54

??? 31 points in the quarter??? WHAT HAPPENED SOMEONE???:upset:

8:42 left

Bulls 70
Raps 63

Uh oh.. lol:upset:

·
Registered
491 Posts
I hated to say this but Bargaric looks pretty good. His footwork has improved much and his confidence is really high now.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts