Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
I reckon u could get mcdyess and a few others, from the suns.

Maybe Al Harington and fillers? Dunno man Curry has built himself a reputation of having no desire and being lazy

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
Bulls are shopping Curry because he's proven to have no heart and determination to play to his ability. I mean, I expected 17 pts, 8 rbs, from this guy, improved defense, and an all-star appearence. He's soft, and is a liability on defense.

He's not the rebounder we're looking for, but I take him, he has tons of potential. He could be a great center one day, if he gets his head straight and works in the offseason real hard.

I am not sure what it would take to get him, but his value has dropped way down then it was before this season started. Look how he ended off last season, every team would have wanted a beast at center that could score like that. I have no clue what the Bulls would want or need from us, well they'd like Mo-Pete, but is he worth Curry? No.

Originally posted by <b>Mattsanity</b>!

Would you mind to atleast provide a link?
He said it was from the insider.

·
Let's Go Streaking!
6,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i don't have acces to the insider but

i don't have acces to the insider but if you look in the main page of espn.com look in the middle of the page in the right side "insider" and i would love have curry maybe he's not lazy he need a change of team

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
Originally posted by <b>amd pwr</b>!
portland might make a run at him with miles and others
there cant be miles with others...miles could only be traded by himself. Portland might offer a package for him, but it cant have Miles in it with another player

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
Originally posted by <b>wadecaroneddie</b>!
there cant be miles with others...miles could only be traded by himself. Portland might offer a package for him, but it cant have Miles in it with another player
Z-Bo and Curry? You'd go into the paint and never come out!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Originally posted by <b>shyFX325</b>!

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

why do raptor fans think there is some sort or market for mopete and AW??
Originally posted by <b>Mattsanity</b>!

There isn't? Why didn't you elaborate then?
what is their to elaborate on??? How many different ways do you want me to tell you that neither of those players fit into any teams championship puzzle. think about how long there names have been involved in trade rumors... its obvious t-dont wouldnt mind shipping them out and it is even more obvious that no one else in the league cares that they could be had

·
Registered
561 Posts

what is their to elaborate on??? How many different ways do you want me to tell you that neither of those players fit into any teams championship puzzle. think about how long there names have been involved in trade rumors... its obvious t-dont wouldnt mind shipping them out and it is even more obvious that no one else in the league cares that they could be had
actually, numerous teams have expressed interest in both players at various points. however, being that we are raptors fans we feel their value is actually slightly higher than, it really is. I've seen just as many trade ideas involving mav's in which the reward is MUCH higher than the sacrifice. No need to talk down. we're sports fans and we all do it...spread you anger elsewhere

·
Registered
4,432 Posts

Championship puzzle? How far are you going to go? It's like Eddy Curry is a big factor right now, if not the future of a championship team puzzle?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts