Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got started, but the site is back on-line as of about an hour ago.

There's not much there yet as I just got started, but I'll have it back to where it used to be real soon.

The site still looks the same, as I am using the same hosting service (Trellix) as I was before. It was free before, and I dropped the site when Trellix started charging for their hosting service.

But I got a deal since Trellix got hooked up with Domain Direct, who I have the name bullsnews.com registered with. It's going to cost me $3.33 a month, but I think I can handle that! :)

The best part... NO POP-UP ADS!!

I look forward to once again bringing you guys the best Bulls site on the web!!

I apologize if this was too much of a shameless plug, and if the mods edit or delete this post, I'll understand.

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Originally posted by BullsNews
I just got started, but the site is back on-line as of about an hour ago.

There's not much there yet as I just got started, but I'll have it back to where it used to be real soon.

The site still looks the same, as I am using the same hosting service (Trellix) as I was before. It was free before, and I dropped the site when Trellix started charging for their hosting service.

But I got a deal since Trellix got hooked up with Domain Direct, who I have the name bullsnews.com registered with. It's going to cost me $3.33 a month, but I think I can handle that! :)

The best part... NO POP-UP ADS!!

I look forward to once again bringing you guys the best Bulls site on the web!!

I apologize if this was too much of a shameless plug, and if the mods edit or delete this post, I'll understand.

No i will not edit this. We have an exchange of links between you and us. So mods. Do not delete. trubluefan

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, GB, please don't report me to the mods. :cry:

Thanks for the props, Songcycle- I'm adding some new features, and hopefully you guys will like the new BullsNews.com even better than the last version.

And let me add that as much as I love BasketballBoards, I do have one complaint- Ron (and the mods) have made my message board obsolete. ;)

I started the website so that my fellow die-hard Bulls fans could get all the "Bulls news" in one location, but (as many of you know) I only added the message board as an alternative to RealGM.

I wanted a place where Bulls fans could discuss our team without all the name-calling and personal attacks that RealGM didn't seem to want to eliminate, and now this board has turned out to be our little utopia. It's pleasant, intelligent, and- most importantly- when people disagree, they do it respectfully and without insults.

But hey, now that we can all "talk" here, it's not any work at all moderating my board, so it's less work for me!! Thanks Ron, trueblue, and KC. I'm going to add a BasketballBoards link to my site the next time I'm working on it, probably later tonight.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts