Is it Karma that Duncan is out now?

-Petey

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Petey said:
Is it Karma that Duncan is out now?

-Petey
You beat me. I'm about to say that it's bad karma for the Spurs, they found their match. Anyone noticed how Sheed planted his foot beneath TD when he jumped for a shot ?
They got a taste of their own medicine, and just in time for the playoff run.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
faNETicS said:
You beat me. I'm about to say that it's bad karma for the Spurs, they found their match. Anyone noticed how Sheed planted his foot beneath TD when he jumped for a shot ?
They got a taste of their own medicine, and just in time for the playoff run.
Its been a long day and maybe I read that wrong, but are you sayin Sheed placed his foot under Timmy? on purpose? Come on.... :banana: :banana:
If you are saying that tongue in cheek? I appologize for misinterpretting.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Oh come on... you guys cant be happy about that. TD is probably one of the nicest people in the league... and a model citizen. You never hear him playing dirty or anything. If anything he's one guy in the NBA who doesn't deserve something like that happen to him. (that was one nasty ankle sprain.. one of the worst I've ever seen.)

I'd rather this happen to Bowen more than anything... he under cuts people to take them out.... and it would be ironic that someone does that to him and it gets him....

Hope I didn't take it too seriously and just some of you guys playing around... and I just overreacted. :redface:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Copper said:
Its been a long day and maybe I read that wrong, but are you sayin Sheed placed his foot under Timmy? on purpose? Come on.... :banana: :banana:
If you are saying that tongue in cheek? I appologize for misinterpretting.
Don't apologize. :biggrin:
Sheed doesn't look like he did it in purpose. And let's just say TD landed on Sheed's foot where it shouldn't be. :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts