Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
765 Posts
See ya later you dumb Deleted for content, Masked swearing is not allowed. Bleepidie bleep bleep.

The blazers need to start taking a stand against this kind of crap. Trade him for a draft pick or role player, suspend him without pay, or just cut his butt. I for one thing this team would benefit from an intelligent team player like Monia or Khrapya as much as we'd miss Ruben's hustle.

Get rid of Ruben by weeks End John Nash.

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
See ya later you dumb Bleepidie bleep bleep.
You're a classy guy, CelticPagan.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
I have no-doubt that the Mgmt team Allen-Patterson-Nash will take care of this problem. He likely will see fine, DNP's, and/or being traded. There is no reason to rashly trade him for no value in return. He doesn't have that long left on his contract. I just hope he sits for awhile behind the bench with Ha.

Opportunity knocks for Khryapa, Outlaw, Monia to gain PT!!

·
Schilster Supreme
13,610 Posts
RedHot&Rolling said:
I have no-doubt that the Mgmt team Allen-Patterson-Nash will take care of this problem. He likely will see fine, DNP's, and/or being traded. There is no reason to rashly trade him for no value in return. He doesn't have that long left on his contract. I just hope he sits for awhile behind the bench with Ha.

Opportunity knocks for Khryapa, Outlaw, Monia to gain PT!!
I wonder if a suspended player can be put on IA?

·
Registered
7,207 Posts
My guess is Travis Outlaw will get some playing time now for a game or few at least. Maybe we will get to see Kryapa off of the Reserve list as well.

·
Registered
3,969 Posts
Travis did a few good dunks and alley oops from what i saw on espn.I can believe Ruben would yell at that coach that's bs.Hey's proabably really frustrated but dam no excuse for cussing the coach out.He should be traded for a backup pf or sg.

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
sounds like the Darius incident last year.... hmmmm!

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
Trader Bob said:
sounds like the Darius incident last year.... hmmmm!
Except this time there is almost a zero percent chance that McMillan gets canned because of it. Maybe Miles will blow up and get suspended as well so we can see more TO and VK.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I kind of thank Ruben for this. We will, in all likelihood, get to see Viktor out there now. And in my opinion, Viktor is a slighty bigger Ruben with a better attitude and a better undertanding of fundamentals. Viktor can and will help this team.
So thanks, Ruben, for helping to clear the SF log jam.

By the way, Sheedsonasty.....what is that picture from? And is it real? A manatee mounting a Shark.....never thought I would see that.

Prunetang

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
Prunetang said:
By the way, Sheedsonasty.....what is that picture from? And is it real? A manatee mounting a Shark.....never thought I would see that.
Prunetang
There was a Simpsons episode on the other day where Marge meets some guy (played by Alec Baldwin) who's enfatuated with saving manatees. For whatever reason I couldn't picture a real one in my head so I googled some pics and I found this one. I have no idea if it's an act of strange love or if it's an attack, but I definitely think it's interesting.

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
One very pronounced complication with Ruben's status is, the Blazers HAVE tried to trade him - even gone to his agent (to me, that was HUGE) and gave him full freedom to attempt to work out a deal. Of course, this is not new news. As most of us are aware, this all happened LAST SUMMER. Obviously, the primary criteria being, the Blazers aren't taking on any "bad" (long-term, over-valued, or such) contracts in return. Thus far, no apparent takers or "workable" deals.

So, Ruben sits................................................and will probably continue to sit until his perception/attitude has been re-adjusted to fit within the team/management concept.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts