Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that Kareem is doing a great job with working with the 18 yr old bynum to improve his game even though he is not doing much or nothing at all he has abilities to get seconed shot points and in the next few years NBA shot block leader, if you ever watched any of his games of the few minutes that he is in there he contest every shot and sometimes gets hands on it and gets the boards. I like Kwame but I think Id rather have bynum out there to see what he can bring to this team. Obviously Kwame has not really done anything.

·
Registered
181 Posts
short term.. its kwame, long term its bynum. bynum has size and you can laugh it this, has the potential to emulate shaq's dominance in the paint. the guy just turned 18 and he has a huge body. 7'0 and 200 sumthn pounds... pushing 300 i guess.. watch out for this kid. kareem has been training him well.. look out for the return of the sky-hook!!!!

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
wlcome to basketballboards!

·
Curse of the Sonics
20,794 Posts
I can see Kareem being a really good teacher for big men. He seems like a really cerebral person and understands the game well, and also having 20 years of experience at the position gives him that extra insight. Hopefully Bynum stays receptive, he could learn a lot.

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
I like the way Bynum is developing, at the very least he should be very effective defensively from what little I've seen of him. Offensively, who knows. Offensive abilities usually change significantly like with Kobe or sometimes never change for a players if they don't work on it a lot.

·
Registered
6,763 Posts
I don't understand Kwame. I watched the game against the Wizards, he has no patience at all in the post. Every time it was the same, he'd catch the ball and would even make a nice power move but then woudl quickly jack up an awkward hook or some ****. He has great tools at his disposal, but he just doesn't know hwo to use them on the court.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts