Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that Kareem is doing a great job with working with the 18 yr old bynum to improve his game even though he is not doing much or nothing at all he has abilities to get seconed shot points and in the next few years NBA shot block leader, if you ever watched any of his games of the few minutes that he is in there he contest every shot and sometimes gets hands on it and gets the boards. I like Kwame but I think Id rather have bynum out there to see what he can bring to this team. Obviously Kwame has not really done anything.

·
Your Humble Homer
11,083 Posts
I'm surprised that Phil hasn't started Bynum.

Hes better then Kwame and Mihn combined. I know, it doesn't says much.

But hes a great rebounder, knows how to position himself.

START BYNUM! =)

·
Registered
221 Posts
I'll take kwame. Bynum is too clumsy and if given more minutes you guys would be torchering him also like kwame. I'll say that he certainly puts more effort than kwame at this point of the season but he's too damn slow footed.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Surely its worth giving the kid a try. Kwame is so lame. less than 6 ppg from 28 mpg saus it all. I know scoring isn't his main job but he carries no offense at all. Can't score heavily and has probably no more than a handful of dimes all season so far. get the kid on he can't be any worse.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts